Real rap Sony been feeding and keeping Console Gaming alive

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that right? Cuz it'sgames
game spular than every game you talk about....combined :stopitslime:

Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

Nioh just passed a mil sold with a much larger userbase. The other games you talk about I'll not release the numbers to keep you from killing yourself :francis:

Why are you lying to the people though Court. :francis:

List of best-selling Xbox One video games - Wikipedia

List of best-selling PlayStation 4 video games - Wikipedia

Uncharted sales >>>>> :mjcry:

PS4 exclusive sales >>>>> :mjcry:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Bruh, stop saying mass effect is anything like gears. You sound crazy :mjlol: Your ignorance on the subject exposes the truth. You have no experience with the games you was hating on. Keep it moving :camby:
:patrice:
They were both third-person shooters
You kill species
Had a similar cover system
Had the same game engine
You ran wit a squad
3078112-gears4_e3_2016_11_pods.jpg

Collector_ship_pods.png

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You know why you lost already bruh :stop:
You over here now talking about bullshyt. What are you really saying? If a game is heavily dependant on CPU then it'll be a bottleneck so the system cannot run certain games. Which game would you have in mind that is too advanced for the xbox one x to run
What game cannot be optimized properly. What game is just CPU dependant and there is no work around? Cuz if you talking about that new strawman videogame :whew: man, the way the hay flies in the air when the bullets hit it is :wow:

And nikka NO, this isn't just an xbox one. Maybe you should do some research instead of listening to people who don't want the system to be as powerful as it really is :umad:

Another PC gamer in denial :bryan:
First off, DX12, system on a chip, 1,000's of commands reduced to 11 and you still talking as if that is nothing?
Really, nothing at all. Doesn't move a scale for you in the "That's pretty good" department?
And then you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmittigated gaul to say "You won't get an honest look outta some of these posters" :gucci:
The "Cloud" is already a hit, already in use. You are proving your ignorance on exactly what and how it works. You was told how the cloud could be utilized and you feel that since developers haven't mastered it yet that the technology isn't real. Now games like Crackdown 3 make extensive use of it, you seen it in action, know it'll be out in the spring. But you still talk like if it isn't real which shows everyone you are still jelly over being incorrect :francis: And since you say he's right about the CPU bottleneck, please be the first person to prove your claim. I know fanboys say anything and it gets repeated as fact. But that isn't good enough. Show us or it ain't true :popcorn:
Holy shyt. :snoop:. U legitimately have no idea what ur talking about. I'm just gonna step away from this conversation.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
You know why you lost already bruh :stop:
You over here now talking about bullshyt. What are you really saying? If a game is heavily dependant on CPU then it'll be a bottleneck so the system cannot run certain games. Which game would you have in mind that is too advanced for the xbox one x to run
What game cannot be optimized properly. What game is just CPU dependant and there is no work around? Cuz if you talking about that new strawman videogame :whew: man, the way the hay flies in the air when the bullets hit it is :wow:

And nikka NO, this isn't just an xbox one. Maybe you should do some research instead of listening to people who don't want the system to be as powerful as it really is :umad:

Another PC gamer in denial :bryan:
First off, DX12, system on a chip, 1,000's of commands reduced to 11 and you still talking as if that is nothing?
Really, nothing at all. Doesn't move a scale for you in the "That's pretty good" department?
And then you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmittigated gaul to say "You won't get an honest look outta some of these posters" :gucci:
The "Cloud" is already a hit, already in use. You are proving your ignorance on exactly what and how it works. You was told how the cloud could be utilized and you feel that since developers haven't mastered it yet that the technology isn't real. Now games like Crackdown 3 make extensive use of it, you seen it in action, know it'll be out in the spring. But you still talk like if it isn't real which shows everyone you are still jelly over being incorrect :francis: And since you say he's right about the CPU bottleneck, please be the first person to prove your claim. I know fanboys say anything and it gets repeated as fact. But that isn't good enough. Show us or it ain't true :popcorn:

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why are you lying to the people though Court. :francis:

List of best-selling Xbox One video games - Wikipedia

List of best-selling PlayStation 4 video games - Wikipedia

Uncharted sales >>>>> :mjcry:

PS4 exclusive sales >>>>> :mjcry:
You don't play uncharted, you like Japanese based games that are odd. Uncharted is a game that isn't played by the masses either. It's the Hollywood big budget title but it's better days have passed. So like Jay Z did with his last album, uncharted has to rely on bundles to move numbers. Then the game was heavily discounted after the first month. You thought we forgot about that :mjlol:

Don't believe me, post up the online averages between uncharted vs halo. If those numbers favor halo (and they do) then what does that say? :ufdup:
Holy shyt. :snoop:. U legitimately have no idea what ur talking about. I'm just gonna step away from this conversation.
Give yourself an out brehs :francis:
Could you take your buddy who never posted here before with you..
Yeah, You :camby:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@PS4 Just but you a damn PS4 Pro breh. Xbox is dead and aint no coming back this generation as bad business moves destroyed their reputation. PS rather you admit it or not is carrying the torch for gaming. PS VR the first with online streaming capabilities and better at it. Better games and exclusives.

Just do it and buy one.

@Rekkapryde @Kamikaze Revy I think we need to put a Coli fund together to get him a PlayStation.

@MeachTheMonster your thoughts about Xbox this gen?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@PS4 Just but you a damn PS4 Pro breh. Xbox is dead and aint no coming back this generation as bad business moves destroyed their reputation. PS rather you admit it or not is carrying the torch for gaming. PS VR the first with online streaming capabilities and better at it. Better games and exclusives.

Just do it and buy one.

@Rekkapryde @Kamikaze Revy I think we need to put a Coli fund together to get him a PlayStation.

Been good up until this year where cancellations and delays made a huge drought of exclusives.

Some of the stuff I've played on XB1 easily match or exceed some of my personal favorite gaming experiences.

2018 is looking to be crazy with the content we missed in 2017.

X1X looks impressive and will probably get me back to more Xbox gaming as I've been spending more time on pc lately.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It is 2017 and certain posters are still hanging their hat on Direct X :mjlol:.
Hi Mr.Critic. I'm sorry but I have to flag you for illegal stupidity violation :ufdup: What's sad is most of this forum agrees with you not because they know. But because you guys legitimately like lying to each other :wow: I stay dropping facts, like these...
Microsoft don't need AMD's Vega or Ryzen tech to make Project Scorpio a 4K success
At the same time Microsoft have shifted some of the processing burden off those weakheart Jaguar CPU cores by offloading DirectX 12 onto the GPU instead. "We built that into the command processor of the GPU,” explained Micrsoft’s Andrew Goossen, “and what that means is that, for all the high frequency API invocations that the games do, they'll all natively implemented in the logic of the command processor - and what this means is that our communication from the game to the GPU is super-efficient."

Basically the DX12 API doesn’t have to involve the CPU at all when it needs to tell the graphics silicon what it needs to draw. That makes it hugely more efficient and massively cuts the CPU overhead in gaming.

Project%20Scorpio%205.jpg

It’s this smart, almost lateral, thinking that means Microsoft didn’t need the Ryzen CPU architecture AMD are so proud of. "On the CPU side of things, we could still meet our design goals with the custom changes we made," Microsoft’s Kevin Gammill told Eurogamer. "At the end of the day we are still a consumer product. We want to hit the price-points where consumers want to purchase this. It's about balancing the two."

If you cannot comprehend the benefits from direct x then you do not belong in a videogame conversation. Fanboys from all walks of life, PC to PlayStation universally lie on the fukkin internet :wow:

Just do it and buy one.

I know what happened here...

The real leasy will be back in 6hrs
Been good up until this year where cancellations and delays made a huge drought of exclusives.

Some of the stuff I've played on XB1 easily match or exceed some of my personal favorite gaming experiences.

2018 is looking to be crazy with the content we missed in 2017.

X1X looks impressive and will probably get me back to more Xbox gaming as I've been spending more time on pc lately.
What games you playing on PC?
And they BETS be from the Microsoft store. You buying from steam is life funding the Taliban :picard:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
@Leasy We've been telling you for years and you are now just coming around :mjlol:

You think we was lying when I was saying PS4 is the superior gaming system for gaming. Any person that owns all the systems can up with this conclusion. The only reason why you take Xbox over Ps4 is for shooter games and you have network of friends you consistently play those games with. IF you enjoy single player games and exclusives - Xbox is the worst system you can have out of the major 3. The 1st person shooter genre has become so stale its no wonder Xbox heads are perceived as dumb. Same style of gameplay over and over. Its so redundant yet they still relish in it :mjlol:

You seriously cannot take the opinion of a console gamer seriously if they do not own at least two out of three. I have all three - and playstation gets the most burn easily.

@PS4 speaks his opinions based on ignorance. Outside of his brokenness the main reason why @PS4 doesn't buy a ps4 is because he is afraid is going to like it. And if he likes then his poor pathetic life where a console war brings meaning and purpose will be over. You see @PS4 weakness isn't the fact that he cant afford other consoles. His weakness is due to the fact that he needs a pathetic console war to bring meaning to his sad, pathetic life. Grow the fuk up bro. Grown man with kids shouldn't talking about gaming so much. You should be hustling so you can afford whatever damn system you want. fukk a message board, fukk a console. Go make some money so you can buy your kids whatever console they damn well please.:dame:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
@PS4 speaks his opinions based on ignorance. Outside of his brokenness the main reason why @PS4 doesn't buy a ps4 is because he is afraid is going to like it. And if he likes then his poor pathetic life where a console war brings meaning and purpose will be over. You see @PS4 weakness isn't the fact that he cant afford other consoles. His weakness is due to the fact that he needs a pathetic console war to bring meaning to his sad, pathetic life. Grow the fuk up bro. Grown man with kids shouldn't talking about gaming so much. You should be hustling so you can afford whatever damn system you want. fukk a message board, fukk a console. Go make some money so you can buy your kids whatever console they damn well please.:dame:
well-damn-o.gif

Straight for the jugular :picard:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Leasy We've been telling you for years and you are now just coming around :mjlol:

You think we was lying when I was saying PS4 is the superior gaming system for gaming. Any person that owns all the systems can up with this conclusion. The only reason why you take Xbox over Ps4 is for shooter games and you have network of friends you consistently play those games with. IF you enjoy single player games and exclusives - Xbox is the worst system you can have out of the major 3. The 1st person shooter genre has become so stale its no wonder Xbox heads are perceived as dumb. Same style of gameplay over and over. Its so redundant yet they still relish in it :mjlol:

You seriously cannot take the opinion of a console gamer seriously if they do not own at least two out of three. I have all three - and playstation gets the most burn easily.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: