Real rap Sony been feeding and keeping Console Gaming alive

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's also keep it 100% real here. Xbox gamers have a certain taste in games. They like very mainstream shooters and racers and that's about it.

Microsoft tried all that stuff. In the early days the 360 had more JRPGs than the PS3. I know cause I bought them. Games like Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean the Last Hope. All those games came out on the 360 first. Mostly they flopped. Many of the 360 JRPGs ended up getting ported to the PS3 eventually.

They've tried to make narrative heavy games like the Remedy games Alan Wake, Quantum Break. They tried Sunset Overdrive. These games all flop or the sales are very modest. All the people saying Xbox needs to diversify. How do you diversify when everything you make or produce outside of shooting and racing games flops because your customers are uninterested?

Then there's the other side of the coin. The Bioshocks, Mass Effects, and more recently Titanfalls and Tomb Raiders. The games then bankrolled that third party developers made and eventually the sequels and even the originals were ported to Playstation.

If a game like Heavy Rain came out on the Xbox it would flop. The original Uncharted with no multiplayer would have been one and done on the Xbox.

The reason Microsoft is all on this games as service multiplayer tip and not making these extravagant single player narrative heavy story games like Sony is because those games flop on Xbox. How many premiere FPS shooters can Microsoft have on Xbox when Call of Duty and Battlefield exist? Can they really make more than Halo? How many cover shooters like Gears can they make? Because that's what their gamers want. Shooters and racing games and not much else.

Sony has their lane and Microsoft has their lane. Microsoft will never have the exclusive content Sony does because their gamers like a narrow style of game and because Japanese niche games are guaranteed flops on Xbox to the point where Japanese developers don't even bother making them.

The reason Microsoft pumps out Forza, Halo, and Gears and not much else is because that's what their fans responded to.
I think you are going off of fanboy perception, and fanboy perception is public perception. Fanboys can fool you, had us all at one-time thinking the ps3 was more powerful. fukk a GPU, the cell could bypass that limitation because it's designed in a way that helps developers get extra out of it :wow:

How many people still believe that bullshyt :laff:

You downplay the top games on Xbox because you don't play those. So you can't speak on why they make sequels. I'll answer tho, because they are amazing games that have evolved over time. I fully understand that games usually start to get stale after 2 games. But halo, gears, Forza like Nintendo 1st party games continue to shape the genre. So you are 4billion percent incorrect about the What/why.

You also left out all the other titles past and present that are awesome and successful. Xbox fitness was a beast, Xbox in general. None of the competition can fukk with the total amount of gaming possible on Xbox one because of BC (Xbox original games coming next month)
I never owned an Xbox console. Only, Playstation. The exclusives alone are worth the purchase.
That applies to all the major systems, and in comparison, the Sony side looks funny in the light :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think you are going off of fanboy perception, and fanboy perception is public perception. Fanboys can fool you, had us all at one-time thinking the ps3 was more powerful. fukk a GPU, the cell could bypass that limitation because it's designed in a way that helps developers get extra out of it :wow:

How many people still believe that bullshyt :laff:

You downplay the top games on Xbox because you don't play those. So you can't speak on why they make sequels. I'll answer tho, because they are amazing games that have evolved over time. I fully understand that games usually start to get stale after 2 games. But halo, gears, Forza like Nintendo 1st party games continue to shape the genre. So you are 4billion percent incorrect about the What/why.

You also left out all the other titles past and present that are awesome and successful. Xbox fitness was a beast, Xbox in general. None of the competition can fukk with the total amount of gaming possible on Xbox one because of BC (Xbox original games coming next month)

That applies to all the major systems, and in comparison, the Sony side looks funny in the light :francis:
I'm going off reality. Microsoft has tried to make a variety of different style of games and most of them weren't successful enough to justify making more of them. If Blue Dragon sold 10 million are you honestly suggesting Microsoft wouldn't produce Blue Dragon 2? If Quantum Break sold 5+ million would Remedy have basically moved on from their exclusive partnership with Microsoft?

The reason it's Froza Halo and Gears and not much else is because those are the franchises you guys gravitated to. If anything the continuation of Halo after Bungie tried to close out the series shows that if something is successful Microsoft will keep making it. Which is why Sunset Overdrive 2 never happened. It didn't do as well as they wanted it to do. It's like The Order 1886 on PlayStation. Didn't do as well as Sony hoped and the series is dead. Microsoft has a pretty decent graveyard of IPs that didn't pan out.

These are facts. Look at the results. Ask yourself why can't Alan Wake 2 get Microsoft backing and get made but Gears of War 4 can.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps

The Last of Us 1 (and 2 when it hits)
Bloodborne
Uncharted
The Last Guardian
Shadow of the Colossus remake

There has been nothing on the xbox that has interested me. And any titles worth my interest can be played on a PC.

I never was interested in Quantum break. Looked boring with a cliche story.

Gears never interested me

Halo...:russell:

No other titles in the MS catalogue come close to the games I listed in depth of story and characters.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm going off reality. Microsoft has tried to make a variety of different style of games and most of them weren't successful enough to justify making more of them. If Blue Dragon sold 10 million are you honestly suggesting Microsoft wouldn't produce Blue Dragon 2? If Quantum Break sold 5+ million would Remedy have basically moved on from their exclusive partnership with Microsoft?

The reason it's Froza Halo and Gears and not much else is because those are the franchises you guys gravitated to. If anything the continuation of Halo after Bungie tried to close out the series shows that if something is successful Microsoft will keep making it. Which is why Sunset Overdrive 2 never happened. It didn't do as well as they wanted it to do. It's like The Order 1886 on PlayStation. Didn't do as well as Sony hoped and the series is dead. Microsoft has a pretty decent graveyard of IPs that didn't pan out.

These are facts. Look at the results. Ask yourself why can't Alan Wake 2 get Microsoft backing and get made but Gears of War 4 can.
Who said there won't be a sequel to any of those games :stopitslime: Games like blue Dragon wasn't expected to sell 10mil. It was a good game, lost Odyssey is beloved. Your rant applies to those games sure. Remedy always was a multiplat company. But like how insomniac is mostly a Sony company, remedy for Microsoft's back. Quantum break is the reason we don't have an Alan wake 2. Remedy isn't this company that spits out games quickly but here you are acting brand new :francis: So we comparing the popularity of gears to Alan wake to make points bruh :stop:
Bloodborne
Uncharted
The Last Guardian

There has been nothing on the xbox that has interested me. And any titles worth my interest can be played on a PC.

No other titles in the MS catalogue come close to the games I listed in depth of story and characters.
How can you say that when you said you don't play Xbox games to have your own opinion :gucci:

The game you tried to shyt on, quantum break is so in-depth it has its own tv series built into the game (60gb download) had real actors, is dope. There is no game in existence like it.

As for the games you listed? Why nikkaz when doing that gotta put games not out, tlou was a ps3 game, last guardian was terrible and shadow sequel aka you living off of the hype from last gen to rationalize your biases of today.

I've always had every system. You can't keep naming old and unreleased games to convince me you're enjoying the games of TODAY. That's where all of you fail, you all lie to yourselves because that's what fanboys do :yeshrug:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
How can you say that when you said you don't play Xbox games to have your own opinion :gucci:

The game you tried to shyt on, quantum break is so in-depth it has its own tv series built into the game (60gb download) had real actors, is dope. There is no game in existence like it.

As for the games you listed? Why nikkaz when doing that gotta put games not out, tlou was a ps3 game, last guardian was terrible and shadow sequel aka you living off of the hype from last gen to rationalize your biases of today.

I've always had every system. You can't keep naming old and unreleased games to convince me you're enjoying the games of TODAY. That's where all of you fail, you all lie to yourselves because that's what fanboys do :yeshrug:

So I am supposed to buy a system and wait for it to produce a quality game I'd enjoy? :childplease:

The games I listed are based on what I like to play.

Quantum Break utilizing a TV series in its story telling is not worth buying an xbox for.

I am not a fanboy. I will gladly buy an xbox if it had games similar to the ones I listed and JRPGs, but it lacks in that area.

I barely play video games outside of the ones I listed and the occasional JRPG. Splinter Cell, MGS, and Silent Hill tend to be multiplatform.

Outside of Halo, Forza, and Gears, Crackdown is the biggest game on that system. That tells me that isn't a console worth purchasing.

I am not about to put 300-600 down on a system with a lackluster library of forgettable games.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because if they were interested in games like those they'd own a PS4. Historically many of these Japanese type games haven't been prominent on the Xbox consoles and everyone knows it. Xbox primary gamers are most likely into first and third person shooters and racing games. That's always been that brands bread and butter. Even games like Final Fantasy sell much less on Xbox than they do on PlayStation. The person that owned a 360 and not a PS3 last gen wasn't into games like Yakuza.

...I see you've changed from JRPGs to 'Japanese type games'. :lolbron: And half of those games aren't 'Japanese type' games, whatever that even means.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So I am supposed to buy a system and wait for it to produce a quality game I'd enjoy? :childplease:

The games I listed are based on what I like to play.

Quantum Break utilizing a TV series in its story telling is not worth buying an xbox for.

I am not a fanboy. I will gladly buy an xbox if it had games similar to the ones I listed and JRPGs, but it lacks in that area.

I barely play video games outside of the ones I listed and the occasional JRPG. Splinter Cell, MGS, and Silent Hill tend to be multiplatform.

Outside of Halo, Forza, and Gears, Crackdown is the biggest game on that system. That tells me that isn't a console worth purchasing.

I am not about to put 300-600 down on a system with a lackluster library of forgettable games.
You have no idea wtf you're talking about because you haven't played the other games...at all. You saying crackdown is top 5 in popularity or importance is all anyone needs to see when it comes to your ignorance on this subject matter :sitdown:
You didn't say opinion, you talked and continue to talk like if your bullshyt list is even realistic. You can't just write anything and expect a nikka with intelligence to not see thru you :camby:
Bloodborne
Uncharted
The Last Guardian
You just said you barely play any of the games outside of what you listed. So you not really playing shyt it looks like. And I'm certain the receipts would make you look even funnier in the light :dame: You have NO experience with Xbox games, I can assure you there are over 500 games you'd love that you never played on Xbox platforms spanning all 3 systems which are backwards compatible. That's a fact fanboy :ufdup:
...I see you've changed from JRPGs to 'Japanese type games'. :lolbron: And half of those games aren't 'Japanese type' games, whatever that even means.
You know damn well what he means. The games you hype up today are games that are weaker than similar games from last gen. That's my biggest gripe with Sony this gen. You enjoy gaymes that are like LGBT versions of classic games like ninja Gaiden. Let's call it Nier (rhymes with queer) Nioh (sounds like Neyo, you probably follow him on Instagram :wrist:)

Meanwhile, recore is native 4k :troll:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
You have no idea wtf you're talking about because you haven't played the other games...at all. You saying crackdown is top 5 in popularity or importance is all anyone needs to see when it comes to your ignorance on this subject matter :sitdown:
You didn't say opinion, you talked and continue to talk like if your bullshyt list is even realistic. You can't just write anything and expect a nikka with intelligence to not see thru you :camby:

You just said you barely play any of the games outside of what you listed. So you not really playing shyt it looks like. And I'm certain the receipts would make you look even funnier in the light :dame: You have NO experience with Xbox games, I can assure you there are over 500 games you'd love that you never played on Xbox platforms spanning all 3 systems which are backwards compatible. That's a fact fanboy :ufdup:

:russ:

Let's just look at the best selling games on each system then.

List of best-selling Xbox One video games - Wikipedia

:mjlol:

Now, PS4

List of best-selling PlayStation 4 video games - Wikipedia

PS4's top selling games are much, much better than the xbox. Yet you are arguing as if the xbox has a stellar library of content, it doesn't. You can also play those games on PC. A person would have to be a straight up fool to get hoodwinked into buying an xbox.

Dead Rising is a top seller...:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bloodborne
Uncharted
The Last Guardian

Want to play movies instead of games brehs :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:russ:

Let's just look at the best selling games on each system then.

List of best-selling Xbox One video games - Wikipedia

:mjlol:

Now, PS4

List of best-selling PlayStation 4 video games - Wikipedia

PS4's top selling games are much, much better than the xbox. Yet you are arguing as if the xbox has a stellar library of content, it doesn't. You can also play those games on PC. A person would have to be a straight up fool to get hoodwinked into buying an xbox.

Dead Rising is a top seller...:mjlol:
Didn't I already expose you as ignorant :dahell:

That's a nice link you provided, believe everything you find on the internet brehs :facepalm:

Bruh, if you had any knowledge on reality you'd know there was something screwy with your link. Thank you for further showcasing that you don't know shyt. And dead rising 3 would be a best seller on Sony if it was exclusive. You've hyped up lesser titles so shut that bullshyt up lotto

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps

That's a nice link you provided, believe everything you find on the internet brehs :facepalm:

Bruh, if you had any knowledge on reality you'd know there was something screwy with your link. Thank you for further showcasing that you don't know shyt. And dead rising 3 would be a best seller on Sony if it was exclusive. You've hyped up lesser titles so shut that bullshyt up lotto

You didn't expose anything.

What are the top 5 Xbox One exclusive titles that people should play?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Didn't you post a link about xbox live turning your internet connection into a T1 line years ago :mindblown:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
PS4 has Shenmue III. Just off that alone it makes it one of the best consoles of all time.

:ufdup: