Real rap Sony been feeding and keeping Console Gaming alive

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yeah but you left out alot of other strong titles, like yak 0, persona (which is HUGE) and other niche titles that really touch a vocal group.

They also get a bunch of remakes and dual releases that the xbox1 doesn't of smaller titles.

For you casual gamer, the xb1 is more than enough, but anything above that the ps4 is the system to get now, followed by the switch.

The xbx1 is a luxury system for those with 4k setups and that want the best looking version of multi plat games.

Sony sucks but there stans are die hard
And none of those titles received the critical acclaim that titles like Witcher 3, Fallout 4, GTAV did. Only PS4 exclusives that are kicking it with the top games this generation are UC4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Batman? :deadrose:

You missed Bloodborne, the Yakuza series and Nioh breh, but I can tell you're casual from the list above. :russell:

Casual? Bruh I'm embarrassed to say how many games I've bought this gen :russ:

But like I posted in response to Titan, those exclusives are nice, but are not as good as the best multiplat games this year, and they definitely don't hold a candle to the PS3 and 360 exclusives that were available last gen. You really gonna tell this generation HASN'T had the weakest exclusive libraries yet?

And Batman: Arkham Knight was the fukking bomb, bro. Don't take jabs at the GOAT superhero.

He wasn't afraid. :banderas:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don't know, from you getting all giggly over Frank's big package :dame: to that other guy talking about horse cock earlier... Dating simulators :hula: working at gay clubs. The poster known as @Fatboi1 I think some of you dudes might be a lil sweet without the Dr pepper :francis:

U was sending shots at @Leasy :ohhh:

I was wondering why did u mention that shyt:mjlol:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Tailback University back in full effect :banderas:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And none of those titles received the critical acclaim that titles like Witcher 3, Fallout 4, GTAV did. Only PS4 exclusives that are kicking it with the top games this generation are UC4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Casual? Bruh I'm embarrassed to say how many games I've bought this gen :russ:

But like I posted in response to Titan, those exclusives are nice, but are not as good as the best multiplat games this year, and they definitely don't hold a candle to the PS3 and 360 exclusives that were available last gen. You really gonna tell this generation HASN'T had the weakest exclusive libraries yet?

And Batman: Arkham Knight was the fukking bomb, bro. Don't take jabs at the GOAT superhero.

He wasn't afraid. :banderas:

But we all know who is fukking up on the exclusive front though, and the name of the company doesn't begin with N or S. :sas1:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fake news

Fake News

You know damn well you not built like the weirdos you rock with here. The games you play are better on Xbox

How you love that :blessed:

Madden, Battlefield, I know you not gonna rock 1440p versions on systems that Don't even have 2.1 hdmi inputs :picard:
Do u even really care about this shyt bruh? That console has an equivalent RX580 overclocked card with basically a barely i3 equivalent CPU that's gonna bottleneck it. The One X will be powerful but that damn port ain't even gonna be put to use on the console. Lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do u even really care about this shyt bruh? That console has an equivalent RX580 overclocked card with basically a barely i3 equivalent CPU that's gonna bottleneck it. The One X will be powerful but that damn port ain't even gonna be put to use on the console. Lol
I'm pretty certain you have no idea what the Xbox One X is capable of since you started off by saying it's the equivalent of a rx580 :dwillhuh:

For starters, let's stop being fanboys for a minute :stop:

On paper, you look at the components and you come to a conclusion.. on paper. The problem is YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS but PC gamers choose to play dumb on that which disqualifies them from being capable of schooling anyone (Tru Story)

The Xbox one X can get more than twice the performance out of the same parts any pc could because of the console environment being what it is. But pc NEVER acknowledge this. After digital foundry gives their report I've seen disgruntled Sony and PC gamers hold hands in unison and tell the same inaccurate stories all over the internet. You guys just like finding like minded blinded gamers who cannot concede to the fact that the Xbox One X is the best bang for your buck on consoles OR PC :umad:

Talking about bottlenecks like if you a dev :bryan: