Real rap Sony been feeding and keeping Console Gaming alive

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So the most popular games on Sony are not sequels of franchises that are longer running :wtf:

The games you just hated on, what is your gamertag. I wanna see if you have played any iteration of the Xbox titles. If you played the earlier games and just didn't get the newest ones I'll disagree but respect your opinion.

I think you're just talking shyt tho, so I had to expose you :camby:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
So the most popular games on Sony are not sequels of franchises that are longer running :wtf:

The games you just hated on, what is your gamertag. I wanna see if you have played any iteration of the Xbox titles. If you played the earlier games and just didn't get the newest ones I'll disagree but respect your opinion.

I think you're just talking shyt tho, so I had to expose you :camby:
I would never purchase those games for myself. I don't like racing games so yeah I haven't played Forza or Horizon. I've played Gears and Halo. Gears was cool but I already had Mass Effect.

Still, I don't have to play them to know they're not new IPs.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I would never purchase those games for myself. I don't like racing games so yeah I haven't played Forza or Horizon. I've played Gears and Halo. Gears was cool but I already had Mass Effect.

Still, I don't have to play them to know they're not new IPs.
1.) There's a good chance you'd love Forza Horizon but you chose to never find out :ufdup:

2.) You saying you played gears and halo is nice to say but isn't based in reality :stopitslime:

3.) Gears was cool but you already had mass effect :gucci:

Bruh, they are all brand new franchises to YOU (Tru Story)

Hostile

All Star
Daps
1.) There's a good chance you'd love Forza Horizon but you chose to never find out :ufdup:

2.) You saying you played gears and halo is nice to say but isn't based in reality :stopitslime:

3.) Gears was cool but you already had mass effect :gucci:

Bruh, they are all brand new franchises to YOU (Tru Story)
1.) :ohhh:
:rudy:

2.) :usure:

3.) Mass Effect was like Gears in Space. I get burned out on shooters fast so I tried to avoid them or spread them out so I could finish Mass Effect.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm pretty certain you have no idea what the Xbox One X is capable of since you started off by saying it's the equivalent of a rx580 :dwillhuh:

For starters, let's stop being fanboys for a minute :stop:

On paper, you look at the components and you come to a conclusion.. on paper. The problem is YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS but PC gamers choose to play dumb on that which disqualifies them from being capable of schooling anyone (Tru Story)

The Xbox one X can get more than twice the performance out of the same parts any pc could because of the console environment being what it is. But pc NEVER acknowledge this. After digital foundry gives their report I've seen disgruntled Sony and PC gamers hold hands in unison and tell the same inaccurate stories all over the internet. You guys just like finding like minded blinded gamers who cannot concede to the fact that the Xbox One X is the best bang for your buck on consoles OR PC :umad:

Talking about bottlenecks like if you a dev :bryan:
That is the equivalent AMD card nikka. fukk is u talkin bout?. The equivalent Nvidia card is a GTX 1060. See this is my problem wit this whole shyt. Either way the CPU is EXTREMELY weak. It's gonna bottleneck games that are very CPU dependent. nikkas running around NOT knowing what they talkin bout. U nikkas NEVER learn. I said the same shyt when the PS4 and Xbox One first came out when I spoke on their equivalent cards. Turned out to be RIGHT. U disappeared on this subject damn near entirely when u realized the Xbox One wasn't what u thought it was gonna be. U popped back up now that the One X is dropping. Lemme end this shyt right here. Cause obviously it's pointless to go back n forth with u considering u won't acknowledge facts if it's not in favor of what u pushing. But this is the thing. The Xbox One X is gonna be best bang for ur buck when it comes to sheer power for gaming on console at nice resolutions. It's literally THE option if u want the most powerful console. But will it play most games at native 4K without upscaling? Nope. Not unless they make a lot of visual sacrifices. Does that 2.1 cable REALLY mean anything? Nope. Being that it's main benefits is achieving resolutions higher than 4K and the console is barely a 4K box. If u use ur BRAIN and be honest. This wouldn't be looked at as a diss. At all. U would just accept it as truth.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: @Leasy gone change his tune when Halo 6 and Smash 5 drop.

I just don't know where Sony stands when that storm hits.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1.) :ohhh:
:rudy:

2.) :usure:

3.) Mass Effect was like Gears in Space. I get burned out on shooters fast so I tried to avoid them or spread them out so I could finish Mass Effect.
Bruh, stop saying mass effect is anything like gears. You sound crazy :mjlol: Your ignorance on the subject exposes the truth. You have no experience with the games you was hating on. Keep it moving :camby:
That is the equivalent AMD card nikka. fukk is u talkin bout?. The equivalent Nvidia card is a GTX 1060. See this is my problem wit this whole shyt. Either way the CPU is EXTREMELY weak. It's gonna bottleneck games that are very CPU dependent. nikkas running around NOT knowing what they talkin bout. U nikkas NEVER learn. I said the same shyt when the PS4 and Xbox One first came out when I spoke on their equivalent cards. Turned out to be RIGHT. U disappeared on this subject damn near entirely when u realized the Xbox One wasn't what u thought it was gonna be. U popped back up now that the One X is dropping. Lemme end this shyt right here. Cause obviously it's pointless to go back n forth with u considering u won't acknowledge facts if it's not in favor of what u pushing. But this is the thing. The Xbox One X is gonna be best bang for ur buck when it comes to sheer power for gaming on console at nice resolutions. It's literally THE option if u want the most powerful console. But will it play most games at native 4K without upscaling? Nope. Not unless they make a lot of visual sacrifices. Does that 2.1 cable REALLY mean anything? Nope. Being that it's main benefits is achieving resolutions higher than 4K and the console is barely a 4K box. If u use ur BRAIN and be honest. This wouldn't be looked at as a diss. At all. U would just accept it as truth.
Once again, you have tunnel vision because you in denial :snoop: You ignored my point aka the reality that you cannot compare PC parts to console parts and act like they both give you equal performance. You talking about bottlenecks when you can't even acknowledge how powerful and efficient the console works, the optimization that is involved, how DX12 being built into the fukkin will alleviate most of the shyt you trying to talk about. But you can't talk about it because you don't want the facts. You wanna repeat what another PC hating nerd had to say. You don't have an HDR monitor do you?

Game changer :ufdup:
Halo 5 dropped and nobody gave a shyt.
Is that right? Cuz it's more popular than every game you talk about....combined :stopitslime:

Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

Nioh just passed a mil sold with a much larger userbase. The other games you talk about I'll not release the numbers to keep you from killing yourself :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, stop saying mass effect is anything like gears. You sound crazy :mjlol: Your ignorance on the subject exposes the truth. You have no experience with the games you was hating on. Keep it moving :camby:

Once again, you have tunnel vision because you in denial :snoop: You ignored my point aka the reality that you cannot compare PC parts to console parts and act like they both give you equal performance. You talking about bottlenecks when you can't even acknowledge how powerful and efficient the console works, the optimization that is involved, how DX12 being built into the fukkin will alleviate most of the shyt you trying to talk about. But you can't talk about it because you don't want the facts. You wanna repeat what another PC hating nerd had to say. You don't have an HDR monitor do you?

Game changer :ufdup:

Is that right? Cuz it's more popular than every game you talk about....combined :stopitslime:

Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

Nioh just passed a mil sold with a much larger userbase. The other games you talk about I'll not release the numbers to keep you from killing yourself :francis:
:what: nikka I CLEARLY stated that the console is the most powerful console on the market. The RX 580 is a really really good card. nikka UR the one ignoring facts. DX12 is not gonna save the console from bottlenecking issues. And it's not gonna make it do some impossible shyt. U have Budget builds running better than both PS4 and Xbox One's regardless of the console optimizations. All I'm saying is. The 2.1 hdmi port is NOT needed in the console. Cause the console is not gonna be running games higher than 4K. And I mentioned the GPU equivelant that's in the console. And u ranting for no reason. I never said the console wasn't powerful.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:what: nikka I CLEARLY stated that the console is the most powerful console on the market. The RX 580 is a really really good card. nikka UR the one ignoring facts. DX12 is not gonna save the console from bottlenecking issues. And it's not gonna make it do some impossible shyt. U have Budget builds running better than both PS4 and Xbox One's regardless of the console optimizations. All I'm saying is. The 2.1 hdmi port is NOT needed in the console. Cause the console is not gonna be running games higher than 4K. And I mentioned the GPU equivelant that's in the console. And u ranting for no reason. I never said the console wasn't powerful.
Oh, so 2.1 is for higher resolutions. I got ya. I just want to know if that is your final answer :dwillhuh:

As for bottlenecks, you a developer?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Oh, so 2.1 is for higher resolutions. I got ya. I just want to know if that is your final answer :dwillhuh:

As for bottlenecks, you a developer?
I don't have to be a developer to know if a game is CPU dependent then it's gonna bottleneck the system. It's just that simple. nikka this is still an Xbox One. Its not a next gen console. It has limitations.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Still on that DX12 nonsense when consoles already had lower level across access custom to the system. :mjlol:

I bet the cloud will be a huge hit too. :mjlol:

I don't have to be a developer to know if a game is CPU dependent then it's gonna bottleneck the system. It's just that simple. nikka this is still an Xbox One. Its not a next gen console. It has limitations.
Just remember who you're replying to though. You'll never get an honest look oitta some of these posters.

But you are right with regards to how weak the CPU is.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You know why you lost already bruh :stop:
You over here now talking about bullshyt. What are you really saying? If a game is heavily dependant on CPU then it'll be a bottleneck so the system cannot run certain games. Which game would you have in mind that is too advanced for the xbox one x to run
What game cannot be optimized properly. What game is just CPU dependant and there is no work around? Cuz if you talking about that new strawman videogame :whew: man, the way the hay flies in the air when the bullets hit it is :wow:

And nikka NO, this isn't just an xbox one. Maybe you should do some research instead of listening to people who don't want the system to be as powerful as it really is :umad:
Still on that DX12 nonsense when consoles already had lower level across access custom to the system. :mjlol:

I bet the cloud will be a huge hit too. :mjlol:

Just remember who you're replying to though. You'll never get an honest look oitta some of these posters.

But you are right with regards to how weak the CPU is.
Another PC gamer in denial :bryan:
First off, DX12, system on a chip, 1,000's of commands reduced to 11 and you still talking as if that is nothing?
Really, nothing at all. Doesn't move a scale for you in the "That's pretty good" department?
And then you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmittigated gaul to say "You won't get an honest look outta some of these posters" :gucci:
The "Cloud" is already a hit, already in use. You are proving your ignorance on exactly what and how it works. You was told how the cloud could be utilized and you feel that since developers haven't mastered it yet that the technology isn't real. Now games like Crackdown 3 make extensive use of it, you seen it in action, know it'll be out in the spring. But you still talk like if it isn't real which shows everyone you are still jelly over being incorrect :francis: And since you say he's right about the CPU bottleneck, please be the first person to prove your claim. I know fanboys say anything and it gets repeated as fact. But that isn't good enough. Show us or it ain't true :popcorn: