Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
First of all I literally I haven’t seen this dusty crackhead b*tch since she one WOAT POTY back-to-back I thought she banned herself or something :dwillhuh: but she obviously must still be around for OP to make this thread and just like the sh*t-posting troll she is, she has yet to show up and face the flames :dead:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:beli: I asked for a quote and you give me a thread with you paraphrasing.

Im pressing you bc, iirc, @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC doesn't even use the term 'nikka.' :skip:

She’s quoted me a thousand times probably, and I never bother to read it. I’m definitely not about to search.

After she derailed my thread with nonsense I challenged her to a simple bet. Now her choice is be banned or stfu. I guess she chose to stfu. Either way I’m good. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She’s quoted me a thousand times probably, and I never bother to read it. I’m definitely not about to search.

After she derailed my thread with nonsense I challenged her to a simple bet. Now her choice is be banned or stfu. I guess she chose to stfu. Either way I’m good. :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh: So you started a whole thread with no receipts?

:ufdup:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:dwillhuh: So you started a whole thread with no receipts?

:ufdup:

As I said, there are thousands of receipts. And as I also said I’m not bothering to find them for you. :manny:

I feel like I’m repeating myself. :comeon:

Thread served it’s purpose one way or the other. Your loud mouthed friend has been tamed at least as it pertains to me. :yeshrug:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:skip: You are, bc you have no receipts.

I thought there was a certain protocol to an exposal. No? :skip:

I linked you to a whole thread. You can read it if you like. There’s also a search bar and google. Get creative if you’re that interested. But this exchange here has now officially become a waste of my time. :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wish that bytch @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC and her dikk rider @Wild self who try that bullshyt with me:laff:

"She destroyed you" - @Wild self

:laff:

bytch thought she was schooling me on crime. GDK is a gang in her city:laff:

Saying "******" was her smoking gun:laff:

This dumb bytch mad cuz I said mandatory minimums and death penalty for carjackers and violent criminals :laff:

Her best retort was me typing "******" and she left out me spitting on that old spic bytch :laff:

Fake dummies :laff:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I linked you to a whole thread. You can read it if you like. There’s also a search bar and google. Get creative if you’re that interested. But this exchange here has now officially become a waste of my time. :yeshrug:
:what: That's not how exposals work, breh. Im not doing your research for you.

Quote the post where she said it or stfu. This is not a difficult concept. :mjlol: