Real Men Don’t Eat Salad

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Get mad about salad bruh's....:russ:...but but but "I'm not fat I eat vegetables"....son I work out daily and eating healthy been a habit of mine since '96....please try again....

No, you embarrassed yourself making a wrong assumption. You the one who need to try again. Remember, you assumed I was fat when it’s the opposite. You were dead wrong and now you all frustrated…all cause real men don’t eat salad

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No, you embarrassed yourself making a wrong assumption. You the one who need to try again. Remember, you assumed I was fat when it’s the opposite. You were dead wrong and now you all frustrated…all cause real men don’t eat salad
Son you embarrassed yourself making this thread and by the feelings you caught....

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don't like those big ass house salads at restaurants but I do prefer a spinach salad with grilled chicken, onions, and Italian vinaigrette.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Argue like a 5th grader bruh's....:mjlol:....

aye-man-yolo.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I have so much chicken or steak in it does it really matter

Daps
Op is probably flabby and sick. That's why eating a salad is a foreign concept to him.
I finish every lunch at work with salad and Italian dressing :yeshrug:
Follow that up with some mint or ginger tea after it’s had some time to digest too :manny:

It’s a great way to settle anything heavier I ate, plus the lettuce breaks down any sulfurs or compounds that would lead to bad breath :ehh: Just eat your double cheese burger in peace Caine.