Real Men Don’t Eat Salad

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Breh I’m actually the opposite and can guarantee I eat more healthy than the average coli breh. I had a feeling this thread might ruffle some feathers cause if it’s one thing I know, it’s a lot a fat mothafukkas on here. If it’s another thing I know, it’s that fat people love salad. nikka I’m 6’5 with an athletic build. I’m the prototype

How can you eat healthy if you don’t eat any vegetables? Fat people love salad? Most athletic women love salad. How much do you weigh?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Nothing clean out my bowels like raisins and oatmeal

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Favorite salad right here at this spot around the corner from my crib. :ahh:

FESTA.jpg

That looks like a plate of sh1t :scust:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You can’t listen to a typed message dummy. Fat people love salad. It’s a fact. This shyt must be hitting home or some shyt.

You are so offended that I don’t eat salad, (cause I’m a real man) that you can’t fathom the fact I’m not fat and eat vegetables. Are you a fat boy?
Get mad about salad bruh's....:russ:...but but but "I'm not fat I eat vegetables"....son I work out daily and eating healthy been a habit of mine since '96....please try again....

invalid

Banned
Daps
Onions and peppers is considered a salad now?

Where the leafy greens at my nikka. I need those leafy greens to clear my my bowels

It’s all under there. The onions and peppers are on top of the greens. Just the angle.

IMG_4373.JPG