real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
kill ya self. the bytch is bad but dont disrespect our brown and dark skin sisters. yall some bytch made nikkas...you too 'Gay-Lova'

yall not even worth putting hands on...I wish I could slap yall nikkas
will-smacks-gay-reporter-o.gif

Saying that I prefer that skin tone doesn't mean I'm bashing your "dark sistas". When I say dark skinned women are ugly THEN I'm bashing them. It's funny. If I were to say I like dark skinned women more, no one would say I'm bashing light skinned women, but when I say I prefer lighter skin it becomes "bashing dark skinned sistas." That's the problem with black people. You get offended at literally NOTHING!

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying that I prefer that skin tone doesn't mean I'm bashing your "dark sistas". When I say dark skinned women are ugly THEN I'm bashing them. It's funny. If I were to say I like dark skinned women more, no one would say I'm bashing light skinned women, but when I say I prefer lighter skin it becomes "bashing dark skinned sistas." That's the problem with black people. You get offended at literally NOTHING!

stfu cac.... take your L

our women are the height of perfection in their natural state

eat a dikk

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hey cac

why do u think the slavemaster was constantly raping our women

cuz europeans have weak ass genetics:russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
stfu cac.... take your L

our women are the height of perfection in their natural state

eat a dikk

cac :skip: Yea that's why they get nose jobs, perms, and weaves, because their natural state is just that amazing. Look dude. I didn't say dark skinned women were ugly. THAT would be bashing them. I said I prefer lighter skin. It's funny how when you say you like lighter skin you're evil. You're saying you like darker skin, so by your logic you are bashing women with lighter skin. :dwillhuh: I mean you smart dumb nikkas need to calm down. You sound stupid to anyone who has half a brain. :to:
hey cac

why do u think the slavemaster was constantly raping our women

cuz europeans have weak ass genetics:russ:

I thought it was because they had the power to rape black women and black men couldn't do shyt about it. :manny: That's the historical context. It's fukked up though.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
man if these nikkas named after soft drinks and beverages dont get the fukk outta here tryna talk wreckless :childplease:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac :skip: Yea that's why they get nose jobs, perms, and weaves, because their natural state is just that amazing. Look dude. I didn't say dark skinned women were ugly. THAT would be bashing them. I said I prefer lighter skin. It's funny how when you say you like lighter skin you're evil. You're saying you like darker skin, so by your logic you are bashing women with lighter skin. :dwillhuh: I mean you smart dumb nikkas need to calm down. You sound stupid to anyone who has half a brain. :to:

they get nose jobs perms and weaves because you race of devils brainwashed us as slaves, and we have passed the brainwashing down to our children

u don't know shyt cac

:russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
man if these nikkas named after soft drinks and beverages dont get the fukk outta here tryna talk wreckless :childplease:

chill out. I stated my preference. Why is that so bad?
they get nose jobs perms and weaves because you race of devils brainwashed us as slaves, and we have passed the brainwashing down to our children

u don't know shyt cac

cool

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought it was because they had the power to rape black women and black men couldn't do shyt about it. :manny: That's the historical context. It's fukked up though.

why would the slave master rape someone he didn't even consider human

u can't win cac, history is not on your side

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why would the slave master rape someone he didn't even consider human

u can't win cac, history is not on your side

I'm not a cac. :snoop: man. One thing about you hotep ass nikkas though. You demonize someone for having an opinion and then say your opinion is the truth. Me preferring lighter skinned women is no different than you preferring darker skinned women. The difference is you are insulting women with lighter skin. I haven't said anything negative about women with darker skin. If you can show me where I said dark skinned women are ugly I will leave this site forever.

Daps
u see that sierra mist?

black women = the best bodies on earth, when they aren't feeding off fast food slave culture

crazy part about it is they acting like women looking like don't exist.
fatwhitewoman1.jpeg

and to be honest I see more white women looking like this than with the hips and ass.
images

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a cac. :snoop: man. One thing about you hotep ass nikkas though. You demonize someone for having an opinion and then say your opinion is the truth. Me preferring lighter skinned women is no different than you preferring darker skinned women. The difference is you are insulting women with lighter skin. I haven't said anything negative about women with darker skin. If you can show me where I said dark skinned women are ugly I will leave this site forever.

you are mentally a cac

you're even an admitted white (can't get lighter than that) supremacist.

and i didn't insult anyone, i simply told the truth.. the lighter races have weaker genetics.... the woman have weaker bodies... and even the men have smaller dikks:russ:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy part about it is they acting like women looking like don't exist.
fatwhitewoman1.jpeg

and to be honest I see more white women looking like this than with the hips and ass.
images

thats why when cacs see light women w/ the bodies of black women, ie kim K, shakira, alexis texas:mjpls: they treat em like a fukkin goddess... while comparing them to our women, they :smugdraper: