real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
TBH I wouldn't even try to talk to her if I saw her...I bet she is gassed up to hell so even if I did get the number her expectations would be too high. That sounded bad...:damn:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kill ya self. the bytch is bad but dont disrespect our brown and dark skin sisters. yall some bytch made nikkas...you too 'Gay-Lova'

yall not even worth putting hands on...I wish I could slap yall nikkas
will-smacks-gay-reporter-o.gif

:smugdraper:

You wouldn't hit?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
chick is bad as shyt....no doubt about that. but look at all of the self portraits and attention whoring sites that she is on. facebook, twitter, instagram.....bytch thinks she is the BIZNESS. while i would definitely fukk without question, she would never get wifed by me....i can't stand self absorbed attention whores....:huhldup:

Daps

You wouldn't hit?

you didn't read where I said..."the bytch is bad"!?!?!?

you god damn right I would hit. There's not a race of females on this planet I dont find attractive, but I will be god damn before I push my black women to the side to put any of them on a pedestal.

you see me postin' all them white and latin and black titties and ass in all them other threads...you aint see all that?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u see that sierra mist?

black women = the best bodies on earth, when they aren't feeding off fast food slave culture