real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nikkas talking about methods to bag. Naaaaaah. With a chick like that mang, she gonna have to ALREADY want you.

Aint no type of win me ova contest going on with a bish like that. Look how many nikkas in this thread alone is going nuts. Now multiply that shyt by the thousands of simps on FB x Twitter x Instagram and the rest. I wouldnt be surprised if she gets ova 100 hit ups a day.

Far uglier chicks on my Timeline get that type of love, and they heads is gassed. I can only imagine how this girls ego is.

But hey fellas aint nothing wrong with trying :shaq:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I guess I'll join in on the fun:

VXfZI.jpg

K3xJz.jpg

5IDU9.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-4.jpg

mony-18.jpg

@Mon_MonykAlfLeA4CMAE29jw.jpg+large.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-2.jpg

nikkas talking about methods to bag. Naaaaaah. With a chick like that mang, she gonna have to ALREADY want you.

Aint no type of win me ova contest going on with a bish like that. Look how many nikkas in this thread alone is going nuts. Now multiply that shyt by the thousands of simps on FB x Twitter x Instagram and the rest. I wouldnt be surprised if she gets ova 100 hit ups a day.

Far uglier chicks on my Timeline get that type of love, and they heads is gassed. I can only imagine how this girls ego is.

But hey fellas aint nothing wrong with trying :shaq:

It's also the reason why those girls are inaccessible. They won't give you the time of day unless you have money. Even with good looks you'll have to work hard in acquiring her companionship.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the light races you build up, wouldn't be sh*t if they aint have the dna of the black female

nothing can top the Creator's model of perfection, dark black skin and woolly hair without question

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
She's beautiful. No other way to describe her.

The problem is, nikkas be TOO thirsty nowadays. nikkas be talkin bout "hey ma" or "what's good sexy"...but the thing is, bytches hear that type of shyt ALL DA TIME. Alotta women don't like that. shyt, just be normal. Tell a joke or two. There's no need to be all "simpish" and over da top. I'm willin to bet that she'd appreciate that approach, much more than da "hey ma, u sexy, u gotta man" type shyt.

That bein said...backshots all day. From da early morn, to da Break of dawn.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the light races you build up, wouldn't be sh*t if they aint have the dna of the black female

nothing can top the Creator's model of perfection, dark black skin and woolly hair without question

If a chick is mixed then BOTH races are responsible for how pretty she is. I hear that dumbass shyt all the time. can it.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a chick is mixed then BOTH races are responsible for how pretty she is. I hear that dumbass shyt all the time. can it.

that body yall ooglin over, comes from black genetics in the family lineage

no other race is naturally built like our women... if they got our body, they got our blood... simple as that

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
that body yall ooglin over, comes from black genetics in the family lineage

no other race is naturally built like our women... if they got our body, they got our blood... simple as that

so according to your logic people in here are oogling over mixed chicks solely because of their black genetics. If that's the case then I guess they should oogle over "full" black women even more, huh? Since black genes>> then that means that the light skinned girls are just uglier, yet the light skinned girls get oogled at more than the dark skinned women, but it's only because everything that makes a mixed chick beautiful is from her black genetics, yet the people who have the full black genetics aren't being oogled over as much as this light skinned chick, because this light skinned chick only gets her beauty from her black genes....

lolparadox

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's prob fukkn with a no good nygga name LaDell, who treats her like shyt.

You have to lower the self esteem of hot chicks, to stand a chance.

Never sell yourself short breh no women is unattainable like a prostitute they all have a price

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She's prob fukkn with a no good nygga name LaDell, who treats her like shyt.

You have to lower the self esteem of hot chicks, to stand a chance.

Anyways Like a car the maintenance on this chick is like a Ferrari

Praise a woman, she forgets you in seconds. Insult a woman, she'll think about you for the rest of the week.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so according to your logic people in here are oogling over mixed chicks solely because of their black genetics. If that's the case then I guess they should oogle over "full" black women even more, huh? Since black genes>> then that means that the light skinned girls are just uglier, yet the light skinned girls get oogled at more than the dark skinned women, but it's only because everything that makes a mixed chick beautiful is from her black genetics, yet the people who have the full black genetics aren't being oogled over as much as this light skinned chick, because this light skinned chick only gets her beauty from her black genes....

lolparadox

reading comprehension isn't your greatest skill huh?

don't worry stupid, i'll refresh ya memory

since you don't follow reasoning/logic that well, what im saying is that there is white/light superiority complex in the minds of every race (yes especially the black race)... and light faces, with the body of the dark races, are held in the highest esteem

did u follow my logic now dumbass?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
reading comprehension isn't your best attribute huh?

since you don't follow reasoning/logic that well, what im saying is that there is white/light superiority complex in the minds of every race (yes especially the black race)... and light faces, with the body of the dark races, are held in the highest esteem

did u follow my logic now dumbass?
Yea.. you're double speaking. You are saying they get all their beauty from the black genes yet sneakingly admit they get just as much beauty form the "other" genes. Black women don't have a monopoly on curves. That's a feminine trait, not a black trait. :jawalrus:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea.. you're double speaking. You are saying they get all their beauty from the black genes yet sneakingly admit they get just as much beauty form the "other" genes. Black women don't have a monopoly on curves. That's a feminine trait, not a black trait. :jawalrus:

which race(outside of the black race, and races mixed w/ black) is known for having curves like the chick who's the subject of this thread