i would still nut in her somethin serious tho
tumblr_m3sleltYyB1qer4k3.jpg

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
wolverine57.jpg
I'd tear her up... But I bet you that bytch dumb so she probably ain't sort the hassle... You know these dumb broads live of their looks not their brain... :snoop:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
y'all not pullin a bytch that fine with simpin...i guarantee you she's use to that treatment and can see nikkas true intentions...you got a better chance being on some over confident a$$hole shyt...she prolly fukkin a cocky ugly ass nikka with a great personality

Exactly. fukk the Steve Urkel approach, that guy never gets the girl. The best way to talk to a girl like that is to treat them like they're just average. They'll want to know why you're different from everyone else.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yea she's prolly a stuck up, pretentious bytch but someone, somewhere is tired of her bullshyt. Someone somewhere has played her and made her cry. bytches ain't invincible breh. These types either only mess with stars or they mess with dusty ass nikkas. Never sell yourself short.

Yeah but im saying you know nikkas have gassed her up into the stratosphere and you already know chicks who take those type of pics and post them everywhere love attention. I know some dime chicks who are real cool and none of them have pics like that just posted up for the public. She messing with athletes, d-boys, or the local neighborhood superstar until she can upgrade.

Nothing wrong with putting in a bid if you just trying to smash but as far as a legit GF goes, it aint worth it.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah but im saying you know nikkas have gassed her up into the stratosphere and you already know chicks who take those type of pics and post them everywhere love attention. I know some dime chicks who are real cool and none of them have pics like that just posted up for the public. She messing with athletes, d-boys, or the local neighborhood superstar until she can upgrade.

Nothing wrong with putting in a bid if you just trying to smash but as far as a legit GF goes, it aint worth it.

Applaud this man.

Bish bad, but hey...I would never tell her.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Exactly. fukk the Steve Urkel approach, that guy never gets the girl. The best way to talk to a girl like that is to treat them like they're just average. They'll want to know why you're different from everyone else.

that shyt dont always work either. chicks like her get hit on 20 times a day. hundreds of dudes done probably tried the "treat her like a prostitute" approach.

she'll see that shyt a mile away :mjpls:

best policy is just to be honest.