Ray Rice elevator video finally released

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
If i'm ray rice I lawyer up and sue for the money i'm owed, time to bring down the nfl as a establishment. The nfl promotes aggressiveness, hard hits, reckless abandonment, big sacks, yet expect nikkaz not to snap when their not off the field? Not everyone can turn it off, how many hits has ray rice taken to the head
PTSD??? Crazy Caucasian Marines use it to excuse their bs all the time so it's definitely valid.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Stop with the outrageous, hyperbolic scenarios. He knocked her out when he could have easily restrained her. Its simply indefensible.
I'm not even talking about the Ray Rice video bruh.,,,, A chick just beat a guy with a steel pole the other day. Either answer the question or dont fukking respond at all.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I still don't get it cut from the Ravens & suspended from the league! Nothing in tha video outside choppas or katanas bein brandished justifies that checc hook.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only obvious she married him....not because of the money...every woman goes back to her abuser

A woman's mind is operates on backwards logic

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't see the problem here.
Not because she attacked him, which she did. But because he didn't even defend himself at first. If you watch the video what he tried to do was get away from her. He backs all the way up to the edge of the elevator indicating he didn't want any part of that situation. Then she closes in on him to attack him again. Only he is in an enclosed space and there is no where for him to go. So now she has litterally reduced his options to eat these attacks or stop her from attacking you.

He stopped her from attacking him.

After seeing the full vid, I don't even think the 2 game suspension is justified.
I have no tolerance for laws and rules that flucuate based on the identies of the parties involved. If the roles were reversed, she is in the right. If it were another man he would be in the right. I could care less that his attacker has t*ts.
She attacked him, then pursued him, in a space he was trapped in and couldn't escape if he wanted to. The people that are saying he shouldn't have hit her are really saying he should have let her hit him. Because that is what was happening.

Not guilty.:salute:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
What's the problem here again?

7cRJIhW.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lot of victim blaming going on here :merchant:

To everyone saying she was dumb to stay with him and marry etc etc...dont you think she's then doing partly out of fear?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think that was the first time he hit her, or any woman for that matter. Dude seems far too collected for his fiancee to be lying motionless on the ground. Not to mention how he dragged her out of the elevator.

Cotdamn.

Exactly. The fact that he waited until they got in a secluded location to wail on her and how calm he was in the aftermath isn't the behavior pattern of someone who has did this for the first time. How she apologized for her role in it and allowed them to float the story of her doing the spitting... she's probably used to getting her butt whipped like that.