Ray Lewis III, son of former NFL player, charged with criminal sexual conduct

Gravity

Banned
Daps
BlAck on black crime kills way more blacks than police brutality. He pointed that out it is a serious problem. And many blacks get away with killing blacks and no outrage.
He used "black on black crime" as a deflection to systematic white racism and terrorism. When the police know that a black person killed someone and they have the evidence to convict they do so. Whites in the system don't work in cahoots to protect the killer like they do when it's a white person caught killing a black person. Whites and cops being allowed to kill blacks with impunity is state sanctioned terrorism and c00ns like Ray push these false equivalences to deflect from that terrorism and flip the blame onto blacks as a whole.

I hold the ignorant black responsible for killing blacks not all black people u reaching. Ray son obviously shouldn't of did what he did. But that doesn't make what Ray said any less true.
You're choosing to cosign someone who did hold all blacks responsible for what ignorant blacks do tho so there's no reach. Ray's video was aimed at the entire black community especially those speaking out against systematic white racism. See, if people like you and Ray were truly concerned about black on black crime then join in the fight against systematic racism because it's the root cause. You can't talk about black on black crime without talking about the guns, drugs placed into the black community with the intended purpose on keeping blacks dysfunctional. Why don't folk like you and Ray ever call out the government/system and its role in black on black crime since you care so much?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WKxk003.png
Game Over for that Kid!

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. Father is a murderer, his kids are on their way to a life of crime and single motherhood too.
I feel u breh fukk any body that points out the flaws in the blk community esp when they arent perfect right because only god can judge me huh .??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea fukk this nikka for wanting to have standards in the blk community.....

I feel u breh fukk any body that points out the flaws in the blk community esp when they arent perfect right because only god can judge me huh .??

Stop with these dumb ass strawman arguments :comeon:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't dude have like a bunch of kids with several different women? Be a shyt dad but think you're qualified to stand up and scold other blacks:stopitslime:
I know blk people are perfect look at our communities. We are thriving and building our shyt... :troll:Ray lewis is a c00n for wanting better when we already have so much now..

Oh and he isnt perfect so why should we listen to him anyway right?..
:mjpls:

EztheUnknown

"Do For Self"
Daps
Reppin
SOUTH CACK
:sadcam: Damn Ray got caught in the turning up with cacs trap, and to think I use to live and party in these same townhouses a year ago. Thankfully I made it out :whew:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I know blk people are perfect look at our communities. We are thriving and building our shyt... :troll:Ray lewis is a c00n for wanting better when we already have so much now..

Oh and he isnt perfect so why should we listen to him anyway right?..
:mjpls:
You must be a c00n like Ray huh? Instead of trolling like a clown give a real response to this post.
He used "black on black crime" as a deflection to systematic white racism and terrorism. When the police know that a black person killed someone and they have the evidence to convict they do so. Whites in the system don't work in cahoots to protect the killer like they do when it's a white person caught killing a black person. Whites and cops being allowed to kill blacks with impunity is state sanctioned terrorism and c00ns like Ray push these false equivalences to deflect from that terrorism and flip the blame onto blacks as a whole.

You're choosing to cosign someone who did hold all blacks responsible for what ignorant blacks do tho so there's no reach. Ray's video was aimed at the entire black community especially those speaking out against systematic white racism. See, if people like you and Ray were truly concerned about black on black crime then join in the fight against systematic racism because it's the root cause. You can't talk about black on black crime without talking about the guns, drugs placed into the black community with the intended purpose on keeping blacks dysfunctional. Why don't folk like you and Ray ever call out the government/system and its role in black on black crime since you care so much?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You must be a c00n like Ray huh? Instead of trolling like a clown give a real response to this post.

Im such a clown for literally reposting the garbage i see on this site in a sacastic manner....ok
:comeon::dame:

But explain to me how attackin ray lewis and c00ns is ending white racism?
:martin:
nikkas are up im arms again to attack another blk man for but none of yall do shyt to white surpremcy.....
:what:
No laws are passed. No changes in policy for policing on a federal level. We dont come together for shyt!!! but yea lets boycott yet another blk person because he is a c00n for talking about blk people and he doesnt think exactly like i do..
:skip::beli:...