Ray Lewis III, son of former NFL player, charged with criminal sexual conduct

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If I purchased some weed and have it to a woman, Yes I got her high.

Semantics anyway.

Point is, it's not the type of behavior a moral authority should be involved in.
It's not semantics. Giving someone drugs without their knowledge and using drugs together consensually are two totally different things.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not semantics. Giving someone drugs without their knowledge and using drugs together consensually are two totally different things.
I never said he gave them without their knowledge. Doesn't matter to the point I made.

Yall just want to defend Cosby hard for whatever reason. Funny thing is, I called Ray a murderer in the same post, and he hasn't been convicted either.

Why Yall wanna defend Cosby so bad?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I never said he gave them without their knowledge. Doesn't matter to the point I made.

Yall just want to defend Cosby hard for whatever reason. Funny thing is, I called Ray a murderer in the same post, and he hasn't been convicted either.

Why Yall wanna defend Cosby so bad?
Stop it man. I don't defend Cosby at all. I was calling out Cosby before this modern day lynching. However, I'm certainly not going to parrot white racist talking points like you're doing. You said that he admitted to drugging women and that's a lie. He neve said that he drugged anyone. He said that h provided drugs for recreational use and used drugs recreationally with women. You're putting a whole different spin on it in an effort to make him look guilty. That's not cool.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*ray's fake martin luther king voice*
we cant be out here trying to take booty...
we.....we...we gotta pray to fight the urge to strong
arm the booty.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stop it man. I don't defend Cosby at all. I was calling out Cosby before this modern day lynching. However, I'm certainly not going to parrot white racist talking points like you're doing. You said that he admitted to drugging women and that's a lie. He neve said that he drugged anyone. He said that h provided drugs for recreational use and used drugs recreationally with women. You're putting a whole different spin on it in an effort to make him look guilty. That's not cool.
I put no spin on anything.

Yall just real sensitive. It's weird. Don't quote me anymore :camby:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Don't Act like fathers don't have impacts on what their children do. It's highly ironic that after he decides to scold black America on some more bullshyt his house ain't in order. Go be a father to your son and stop the bs preaching
Exactly. If you cant even raise your own seeds right, who the fukk are you to be talking down to an entire race as a collective?

Daps
What Ray said about black on black crime was right tho. This isn't a good look for him but he can't control his son at this age he grown. His son will get the johnny Manziel treatment