Ray Lewis III, son of former NFL player, charged with criminal sexual conduct

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What Ray said about black on black crime was right tho. This isn't a good look for him but he can't control his son at this age he grown. His son will get the johnny Manziel treatment
What he said wasn't right and you're just a full of shyt as he is. You give him a pass and absolve from responsibility for his son's actions but you cosign him for holding all blacks responsible for ignorant blacks who are out here killing other blacks. Where's the consistency? Ray Lewis actually is somewhat responsible for his son's behavior but I and other blacks aren't responsible whatsoever for what blacks killing blacks in Chicago or anywhere else.

Daps
What he said wasn't right and you're just a full of shyt as he is. You give him a pass and absolve from responsibility for his son's actions but you cosign him for holding all blacks responsible for ignorant blacks who are out here killing other blacks. Where's the consistency? Ray Lewis actually is somewhat responsible for his son's behavior but I and other blacks aren't responsible whatsoever for what blacks killing blacks in Chicago or anywhere else.
BlAck on black crime kills way more blacks than police brutality. He pointed that out it is a serious problem. And many blacks get away with killing blacks and no outrage.

I hold the ignorant black responsible for killing blacks not all black people u reaching. Ray son obviously shouldn't of did what he did. But that doesn't make what Ray said any less true.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
lovebirds.gif

:patrice:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
BlAck on black crime kills way more blacks than police brutality. He pointed that out it is a serious problem. And many blacks get away with killing blacks and no outrage.

I hold the ignorant black responsible for killing blacks not all black people u reaching. Ray son obviously shouldn't of did what he did. But that doesn't make what Ray said any less true.
Thing is there is no such thing as black on black crime. It's about demographics. Poor neighborhoods bread violence and other criminal activities. You never hear about no black dudes with degrees killing each other.