Raven-Symone Offically Comes Out

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
tumblr_lytunzVOGv1qeis8yo1_500.gif

tumblr_liui40tKNA1qftibco1_500.gif

tumblr_lnb39cw2QK1qi95ueo1_500.gif

3547051288_3362d7b5ae_o.gif
See I think more people would care if she still looked like that.

Daps
man, yall aint saying nuffin.

I been wanting to boink raven since like '93.

Breh...........breh..........:snoop:........

Raven is probably the ONLY female I actually GREW UP crushin' on consistently......probably the first lil girl on TV I had a crush on when I was a lil breh.....

We're close in age, you see.......used to watch Cosby show reruns as a kid, and I thought she was cute back then, before my dikk could even get hard

Was still lusting after her during her lil guest spots as she was growing up....Hanging with Mr. Cooper.....Dr. Dolittle.....etc....

Then came That's So Raven and she started getting thick.......I was in LUUUUUUHHHHH :noah:

Now all of a sudden.....THIS shyt :sadbron:

Like I said, I'm not delusional.....I know I never had a shot, but still......

frustrated.gif

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
SMj4NRK.gif

Dammit why she had to confirm it :sadbron:

I'm actually sitting here mad, like I had a chance or some shyt :sadbron:

I really hope she's one of them temporary lesbians....black women are famous for doing that

Them titties probably sit up so nice. I just wanna hang glide on that titty fat. She can feed a whole village wit all dat meat. I wanna give her a baby so they can get even bigger. I'm into girls that are into girls, now im in two girls. :blessed:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:stopitslime:

Why is everyone trippin over this?

We've seen this script before with many-a black female. She'll be back- talmbout "I had to really find myself"

Disclaimer: This theory does not apply to females with very limited options (Missy, Latifah, Brat)

Bullshyt.

and it's not a black thing...Carmen Electra went lesbo for awhile and Lindsay Lohan.... :mjpls: