Raven-Symone Offically Comes Out

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She only became a lesbian due to her numerous failed relationships with black guys who cheated on her. We shouldn't be celebrating this. This is considered a huge L for black guys.

More dimes like her will turn to either white guys or become lesbians. Understand what I'm saying?

What black guys? Stop caping for this broad. She lives in the land of deviancy, what the hell do you expect?

Hollywood = GAY, Pedophilia, Beastiality, Witchcraft and DRUGS
Your favorite celebrity over there both like penis and vagina, take it or leave it

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She only became a lesbian due to her numerous failed relationships with black guys who cheated on her. We shouldn't be celebrating this. This is considered a huge L for black guys.

More dimes like her will turn to either white guys or become lesbians. Understand what I'm saying?

How do u know she was only dating Black guys? U have a list of everyone she ever dated? How is 1 persons sexual orientation an L for all Black men

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:childplease:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lqr7slwhFC1r00k3po1_250.gif

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
don't care other then to state two things:

1)Aside from the obvious Babel-On homosexual agenda the thing i trip on is how androgynous people look,lookin like grey aliens with those domes and shyt,they will be back soon

2)Gotdamn at those teets all up on Amber Rose's doppelganger,minus the chest and ass

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Before everyone starts attacking me for my post I'd like to say that I've personally have seen far too many genuinely good girls become demonic ('angry black woman') after being treated like shyt by a black guy. Either they started dating white guys (nothing wrong with that but alot of them do seem to put white guys on some kind of divine pedestal while shytting on black men) or turn into dikes.

All I'm saying is that perhaps if we treated our women better these things would be less frequent.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before everyone starts attacking me for my post I'd like to say that I've personally have seen far too many genuinely good girls become demonic ('angry black woman') after being treated like shyt by a black guy. Either they started dating white guys (nothing wrong with that but alot of them do seem to put white guys on some kind of divine pedestal while shytting on black men) or turn into dikes.

All I'm saying is that perhaps if we treated our women better these things would be less frequent.

I always laugh when people think hollywood is this normal cool "goody too shoes" place when the craziness is right in front of your face but you refuse to acknowledge it.

Cmon people, open your fukking eyes and stop living a fantasy with all this fake entertainment.

Last edited:
Daps
What black guys? Stop caping for this broad. She lives in the land of deviancy, what the hell do you expect?

Hollywood = GAY, Pedophilia, Beastiality, Witchcraft and DRUGS
Your favorite celebrity over there both like penis and vagina, take it or leave it

Maybe there's something to the theory that cameras steal your soul :ohhh: