Raven-Symone Offically Comes Out

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...........breh..........:snoop:........

Raven is probably the ONLY female I actually GREW UP crushin' on consistently......probably the first lil girl on TV I had a crush on when I was a lil breh.....

We're close in age, you see.......used to watch Cosby show reruns as a kid, and I thought she was cute back then, before my dikk could even get hard

Was still lusting after her during her lil guest spots as she was growing up....Hanging with Mr. Cooper.....Dr. Dolittle.....etc....

Then came That's So Raven and she started getting thick.......I was in LUUUUUUHHHHH :noah:

Now all of a sudden.....THIS shyt :sadbron:

Like I said, I'm not delusional.....I know I never had a shot, but still......

frustrated.gif

Quoted for Truth!!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how nobodies surprised when certain ppl come out

im just waiting for ye too come out

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
She did it in one of the more classier ways I've seen. She was real old school about it in that she never denied it, let it linger to the point where it was obvious, then one day just started talking about events in her personal life like it was common knowledge. I knew a lawyer like that years ago, we knew she was gay then one day we're talking about politics and she casually goes, "yeah I was less afraid to tell my parents I was a lesbian than to tell them I was a democrat".

Some folks want a ticker tape parade and want everybody to pat them on the back and say "good job".