Raven-Symone Offically Comes Out

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
New research held by the University of Arakab has shown that the old belief of cameras ‘stealing souls’ to form pictures may not be entirely false after all.

Dr. Sresanathaswammy Venkataramananaan, Head of Paranormal Sciences at the Arakab University explains "The fact that the human mind and soul connect to create an aura has been well established since generations. This aura is sensitive to our moods, and in turn, to everything that connects to us. Cameras function by snatching all the available light of its subject and in the case of people and other living things, a part of their aura."

Placeholder photo for Dr. Venkataramananaan, who refuses to be photographed
He adds "This is why people who are constantly photographed, end up living empty and aimless lives." Dr. Venkataramananaan points out that this may be the reason behind the dissatisfied and shallow behavior that celebrities are infamous for.

The new research uses famous personalities like Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and Nicole Ritchie as case studies, which highlights the drop in their personal and professional lives soon after they started getting photographed ‘more than the recommended average’.

Britney Spears while she still had her auraBritney after losing her aura to cameras
Dr. Venkataramananaan concludes by stating “The aura needs time to heal. If you continue to get photographed after completely losing your aura, the camera will take a toll on your soul next.”

The University of Arakab is currently working on a 'Gaia Refill Filter' (GRF) for cameras that should hopefully reduce the effects of soul snatching cameras.

:patrice:

Use Instagram brehs

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Carlton.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She only became a lesbian due to her numerous failed relationships with black guys who cheated on her. We shouldn't be celebrating this. This is considered a huge L for black guys.

More dimes like her will turn to either white guys or become lesbians. Understand what I'm saying?

You don't really have a grasp on lesbianism or sexuality, huh man?

Anyway, good on her. Her girl looks kinda rough but alright.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man, yall aint saying nuffin.

I been wanting to boink raven since like '93.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Raven-Symone appears to have put a long-held rumors about her sexual orientation to rest when she tweeted that she can "finally get married" and thanked the government for it.

tumblr_mqx2z2etsr1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

Of course, it's a safe assumption that the 27-year-old actress is referring to the Supreme Court's decision to overturn The Defense of Marriage Act back in June, which will allow same same-sex marriages to be recognized by the Federal government.

In the past, Symone has been much more private about her personal life. The last time the Internet lit up with rumors that she was gay was when she tweeted:

"My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life,"

The Huffington Post reached to a representative for Raven-Symonè, who declined to comment on the tweet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/raven-symone-comes-out_n_3697024.html
it could be, she was waiting for various genders to get married, so she could.
although, she had been spotted being close to her gal pals.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:damn:I want to slap the shyt out of whatever dude cause this wonderful piece of woman to turn gay