Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heightism is more important than colorism?:mjlol: I disagree.

Women and man are evaluated differently. :yeshrug: I'm sorry I just don't wanna look down at a man when I speak to him. I'm sorry if that bothers you but being short is not an attractive trait. Men tend to have low standards when it comes to physical attractiveness than women. :yeshrug: I don't understand why you think we should lower our standards (pun intended). :troll:
:russ: There is a dude on my Facebook that's 5'3. I swore him up and down he was lying. "They don't make men that short, do they?"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:russ: There is a dude on my Facebook that's 5'3. I swore him up and down he was lying. "They don't make men that short, do they?"

I have a good friend who is probably shorter than Kent. He's a good looking dude who stays in shape and use to have as many women as he wanted before he got married. His wife is shorter than him. Men can make height work for them if they choose too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a good friend who is probably shorter than Kent. He's a good looking dude who stays in shape and use to have as many women as he wanted before he got married. His wife is shorter than him. Men can make height work for them if they choose too.
Kevin Hart doesn't seem to have any problems.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Heightism is more important than colorism?:mjlol: I disagree.

Women and man are evaluated differently. :yeshrug: I'm sorry I just don't wanna look down at a man when I speak to him. I'm sorry if that bothers you but being short is not an attractive trait. Men tend to have low standards when it comes to physical attractiveness than women. :yeshrug: I don't understand why you think we should lower our standards (pun intended). :troll:
That's why a lot of y'all are single. Ain't nothing wrong with having high standards in terms of a man's physical traits but most of y'all ain't even close to what y'all want in a dream man.

All this equally yolked talk, women don't want no man that's on the same level as them :shaq2:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't like short men. Avg short is ok like 5'6-5'8 but extremely short no. It's ok for a man to not date a woman who doesn't have breast or boobs but oh no a woman must like anything a man has. She's not allowed a type.

Pretty much. We have to take anyone who comes along. As long as he's "nice" that's all that should matter.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That's why a lot of y'all are single. Ain't nothing wrong with having high standards in terms of a man's physical traits but most of y'all ain't even close to what y'all want in a dream man.

All this equally yolked talk, women don't want no man that's on the same level as them :shaq2:

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif