Staff member
Daps
he's a -1?

If you say he is a 10, I'll say he is a -1
4962a6458b816a8ba6dcf69406a60822.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A one that is a dude, I would have imagined someone like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern. Maybe even Stuttering John or Jared before the weight loss. But KentTV is the average looking Black man. Clearly on the short side but if he's a 1, a lot of Black men are 1s. A lot. A lot of us don't look like Caine from Juice. We aint Puerto Rican, we Black. Even if you are a tall dude who women like, it makes you wonder for others. Like this is like us saying someone like Regina King is a 1. She is the average Black girl. Not cute, ugly, fine or sexy. Just average. She cool tho but if we talking looks, she's average. Seriously Kent isn't on the level of Precious. Precious is rare ugly
They bitter and jaded.

Revenge of the overweight, lonely single moms who spent their youth chasing nikkas that ain't tryna be no father/husband. :troll:

It don't even matter anyway. Women on social media, the internet etc be talking about they got high ass standards, but they got a couple regular and dusty ass exes.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
literally no one

but i am suggesting we stop taking their complaints of colorism seriously
I find it odd how black men like to justify colorism with comparing it to the plight of short men :mjlol:

Why wont yall compare short men having it hard to tall women having it hard? :dahell:

Wouldnt that make more sense?

Or yall just love throwing shade at us chocolate women?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I find it odd how black men like to justify colorism with comparing it to the plight of short men :mjlol:

Why wont yall compare short men having it hard to tall women having it hard? :dahell:

Hey Marti, why did you make a new account?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I find it odd how black men like to justify colorism with comparing it to the plight o short men :mjlol:

It's only one person on here comparing the two, and tall women don't have it hard. Plenty of dudes that don't got a problem with dating a woman that's taller than them. Thing is with us men, we don't automatically write off women because of a certain physical trait they have or don't have unless they are extremely obese.

There are plenty of short actors y'all probably had crushes on and found to be very attractive growing up, but once you found out they were short it's :huhldup: :martin: I know a lot of women and girls were crushing on Larenz Tate during the 90s and 200s, when dude is like Kent's height.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
It's only one person on here comparing the two, and tall women don't have it hard. Plenty of dudes that don't got a problem with dating a woman that's taller than them. Thing is with us men, we don't automatically write off women because of a certain physical trait they have or don't have unless they are extremely obese.

There are plenty of short actors y'all probably had crushes on and found to be very attractive growing up, but once you found out they were short it's :huhldup: :martin: I know a lot of women and girls were crushing on Larenz Tate during the 90s and 200s, when dude is like Kent's height.
I know a few tall women that find it hard to attract men outside of being an amazon fetish :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nobody is rejecting tall p*ssy cus its tall