Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
men, never let dark skin BW shame you for your color preference.
yall out cheah editing my post too :wow: why dont yall believe in free speech. i always goto bat for yall when nikkas wanna ban/silence your views

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
:wtf:

Did I miss something? All these votes for 1 and below......

I thought these threads were about pure physical attractiveness

Now if you factor in personality, Kent is definitely a 1 or below because he got that Eliot Roger vibe.......

But physically? A thousand no homos, but outside of his height dude ain't a 1 physically.......

Is this what it is? He solely gets 0s and 1s from the women on here just because he's short as hell? :dahell:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
All the women said he's unattractive, plus his height, plus his personality he's less than a 5

Men are saying we should find redeeming qualities despite him not having any nor being able to name any besides his "hat game".
tumblr_inline_oa83hp9rau1qce30r_500.gif

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Question for the guys. Would you let your sister or close cousin or female friend date Kent. Would you want your mom to date Kent (pre-you)and he ended up becoming your daddy? Don't just say yes to validate your point. Seriously think about it. What would you do if he DID happen to date one of your family members/friends and then he happened to spew some anti-bw shyt to her when they got into an argument? Would you encourage them to stick it out?

I'm just trying to see what is it with Kent that got yall all in the feels?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Question for the guys. Would you let your sister or close cousin or female friend date Kent. Would you want your mom to date Kent (pre-you)and he ended up becoming your daddy? Don't just say yes to validate your point. Seriously think about it. What would you do if he DID happen to date one of your family members/friends and then he happened to spew some anti-bw shyt to her when they got into an argument? Would you encourage them to stick it out?

I'm just trying to see what is it with Kent that got yall all in the feels?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
i believe colorism exist, and i've been strongly opposed to it. however, im done believing its importance should be placed over height discrimination.
U really think centuries of skin discrimination in the black community especially against dark women holds no significance vs. some short men cant pull women ? :dahell:

Foh!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U really think centuries of skin discrimination in the black community especially against dark women holds no significance vs. some short men cant pull women ? :dahell:

Foh!
im certain of it. you all are proof. yall can be 300 pds, dark as tar--and still find the nerve to have a height preference. heightism is far more severe and unforgiving