Rate This Guy: Day 73 - Kentray Brown

How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know a few tall women that find it hard to attract men outside of being an amazon fetish :ld:
I've only seen women care about that height shyt on a wide scale. See it all the time on social media posts of them talking about "I can wear 6 inch heels and still be shorter than Mike (their dude)"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
24zhtsi.jpg
Nah famo nah

Giselle

Daps
Actor Rick Gonzalez's score is a 6.125. He was not felt by most ladies because he is Latino and light skinned. He placed at #50 on the leaderboard.

Rules

1. The Coli will be rating 365 guys in this project.

2. You simply rate the guy on how fine you think he is.

3. Users rate the designated guy on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :noah: status, 1 being :scust: status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Guys will be done randomly. Feel free to nominate anybody. Chances are we'll get to your favorite during the course of the year.

6. Testing my desire to do this, this project will last for 365 days. Days might be pushed back here and there, but this will be done.

7. Days will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. Sets of twins are eligible for nomination.

9. Various pictures will be used.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only, so make sure you get your votes in!

11. Results will be placed on the official RTG leaderboard.

Today's guy was chosen by @Yusuke . His name is Kentray Brown and goes by Kent.

Kentray Brown's bio:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 130
Relationship: Taken
Children: none
Zodiac: Virgo

2dchaoz.png

4j9usg.jpg

azpi95n.gif

1z3z9eg.jpg

8zefit.jpg

8we9o7.jpg

2lvg6tt.jpg

y4r4Dw.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

qoso0n.jpg

2w6x7c8.png

34pht1u.gif

10dtnj7.jpg

yxanEB.gif

1280x720-ypO.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

What are you lovelies rating Kent????

:sas2: They say big things come in small packages....Shout out to @Ol' Otis :mjpls:

@Regine Hunter @Abayo @misery @Paradise @Colicat @gogogubari @Coco @BlackPearl @Lady.Libra. @DarlingNikki @Marti @ChocolateQueen @Vice Queen @Athenna @Rawtid @Orange cream shake @Malt-O-Meal @Phoenix_Knightly23 @MsReal @Rue @Spotlessmind @Ria_21 @Ashley Banks @ChiefQueen @Holy Berry @InDePickWest @Giselle @KinksandCoils @Cheeky @Booksnrain @CinnamonTequila @CinnaSlim @biscuitsnbangers @Desirous @YEAHitsHER @Kant @woodrat @Black Barbie
No you did not!:laff:

I hope he sees this thread lol.

Someone should link this thread in the comments under one of his videos. This one and the one in tlr about his dating life.

& I didn't even get to vote. I see I was @ in here too :( I had no idea who "kentray brown" was though. If I knew it was kent, I would've came earlier.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you believe in colorism? Why do you keep pushing that point so hard?
i believe colorism exist, and i've been strongly opposed to it. however, im done believing its importance should be placed over height discrimination.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i believe colorism exist, and i've been strongly opposed to it. however, im done believing its importance should be placed over height discrimination.

But colorism is a problem that both men and women face. :francis: I know men with skintone issues. :yeshrug: That's just a weird talking point vs colorism. Are you short or something?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But colorism is a problem that both men and women face. :francis: I know men with skintone issues than men. :yeshrug: That's just a weird talking point vs colorism. Are you short or something?

men face heightism and colorism. you only only face colorism. how is it a weird talking point? heightism is more severe and prevelant.

edit: im 5'11

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
men face heightism and colorism. you only only face colorism. how is it a weird talking point? heightism is more severe and prevelant.

edit: im 5'11

Heightism is more important than colorism?:mjlol: I disagree.

Women and man are evaluated differently. :yeshrug: I'm sorry I just don't wanna look down at a man when I speak to him. I'm sorry if that bothers you but being short is not an attractive trait. Men tend to have low standards when it comes to physical attractiveness than women. :yeshrug: I don't understand why you think we should lower our standards (pun intended). :troll:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
the men are the ones who had their votes manipulated. ya'll can vote anyway ya'll want.
Because this is our space. A space that ya'll specifically requested that we have so that you don't see "our" topics being discussed. Ya'll tried to run in here a change our polls so it was prevented. If 30 women try to roll up and do the same thing in your " rate a girl" threads that feel free to do the same.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Because this is our space. A space that ya'll specifically requested that we have so that you don't see "our" topics being discussed. Ya'll tried to run in here a change our polls so it was prevented. If 30 women try to roll up and do the same thing in your " rate a girl" threads that feel free to do the same.

gabourey sidibe got 40 10s and the votes weren't manipulated.:coffee: