Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol get on thecoli and start talking shyt :mjgrin:
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We are in here rating attractiveness, y'all find him that attractictive? They were trying to sway the vote because it's Kent anyone denying it is being deliberately obtuse. All our rate threads go away quietly no matter who it is even coli posters. Hell all our threads period in here go away quietly. This is the Salon. The only reason it hasn't is because of y'all.
Y'all gave him 1s.. he ain't no model but he definitely ain't no goddamn one :martin:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've never hidden that I don't date short men, I also could give a fukk less about your colorism. Short men can date short women, black men of all tones practice colorism and then when black women take their talents to white beach you nikkas hate that too.
How tall are you?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
get a damn footstool and make the shyt work. i'm still waiting for women to explain why height matters so much.
It's all about how they feel and their FEEELIIINGS. It has no sound backing. A man's height is not gonna make or break a relationship. Kent isn't ugly facially. Now if they mentioned his scrawny body and it being similar to that of a kid then sure that's understandable.

What does it even mean when a woman says she doesn't find a man attractive? He isn't in the top 20% in terms of looks is that what they mean?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
manipulate votes in poll about a mentally ill man who has attempted suicide multiple times, brehetts.
Some simp mod did that shyt :mjlol:

I bet this is the only thread that this has happened to in the history of thecoli too.

Can't have Kent at a 6-7, NO WAY!

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A one that is a dude, I would have imagined someone like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern. Maybe even Stuttering John or Jared before the weight loss. But KentTV is the average looking Black man. Clearly on the short side but if he's a 1, a lot of Black men are 1s. A lot. A lot of us don't look like Caine from Juice. We aint Puerto Rican, we Black. Even if you are a tall dude who women like, it makes you wonder for others. Like this is like us saying someone like Regina King is a 1. She is the average Black girl. Not cute, ugly, fine or sexy. Just average. She cool tho but if we talking looks, she's average. Seriously Kent isn't on the level of Precious. Precious is rare ugly