Rate This Girl : Day 70 - Normani Kordei

How fine is Normani Kordei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just came in here to add that she can dance ok, but can't sing, her last public relationship was with a non black male (polynesian, the poly girl's cousin in the group), and she let the poly girl in the group say the N word. :mjpls:

Also, if you care. She's fake smart, fake "woke"/"activist" (recites social media posts) and fake humble. She will see this thread in her google alerts and is fake tough/ "thick skinned" so maybe you all should be nice in the comments. She won't be able to see the votes unless she logs in though, so vote in your truth.
Jesus :mjlol:
Did she fukk your boyfriend or something? :wow:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Wow, she's very, very cute. Natural beauty looking type too.

But sadly, she doesn't have a chance due to the two photos in the OP that has a white dude in them. As a result I barely see the point of giving her a rating (which would have been fairly high) because the Coli will wipe it out.

I'll do it anyway. 9.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pretty surprised at the low score :dahell:

EDIT: I better not see any of y'all in PAWG threads. Can't even take a picture with a white guy without being called a wench.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Green does not look good on you.

Jesus :mjlol:
Did she fukk your boyfriend or something? :wow:

Actually, everytime I come into these threads, I add extra info about the people that I read on lsa. Did it to Beyonce, Rihanna and many others.The only person I didn't do that to was Ashanti.

I don't get how you got jealous since I didn't call her ugly or anything. I just told y'all she dated a non black person, lip syncs, has google alerts and lets her non black friend say the N word, which is true.

If you watch a few of her interviews (I saw them on lsa) you'd come to the same conclusion about the stuff I said in the second paragrah. That pretty much goes for most of the younger celebs. All of them are fake smart/woke or whatever bc its popular on social media and gives them good publicity. She literally repeats things straight from social media, feminist junk that y'all don't like included. The hispanic girl with the green eyes is the only one who actually knows about that stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
What's her ethnicity???
she looks exactly like a Haitian girl that was in my English class, this past semester.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@MikeyC at least make sure the pictures are real if you are going to put up "wenching" pics. You are basically fixing the polls with this BS. Might as well scrap this thread.

If thats the case. Let me do the next one cuz it will be my LAST one and this chick I plan on doing I've been planning to do for the longest.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
0. wench.

Cute wench... 7

Points deducted for wenching.

You need to add the 0 option so that I can give wenches what they deserve.

:mjlol:This is her boyfriend
arin-ray-norman-kordei-ftr.jpeg

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The pic of her with the white guy is photoshop btw it was from a fan fiction Youtube channel.

Which one?

@MikeyC at least make sure the pictures are real if you are going to put up "wenching" pics. You are basically fixing the polls with this BS. Might as well scrap this thread.

Sorry for not knowing the inner workings of Fifth Harmony online standom. :mjlol: