How fine is Normani Kordei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Damn!!!

:whoo:

She been hitting them squats, and Romanian deadlifts. Looooove a black woman with strong legs(in addition to the booty of course).

She used to be a gymnast.
:mjlol:This is her boyfriend
arin-ray-norman-kordei-ftr.jpeg

Actually, that is the guy that was on x factor with them. They had a little pr xfactor relationship that ended pretty much when the show was over. Her last public bf was a polynesian male who also happened to be the poly girl's cousin. The one who uses the N word right in front of Normani without her saying anything. Both of those polynesians made fun of dark skin as well (just read this on lsa not too long ago). Yes she knew and so did her mom, but she still dated them and is friends with them. Both her and her mom "caped" supposedly.

tumblr_inline_nsy1og3i9A1rpg6po_500.png
latest
tumblr_n4oaz7kWjr1s1w0wxo1_500.jpg

It's because she's dark skinned and doesn't pile on makeup to look like a typical instagram thot. These guys are just brainwashed colorstruck sheep.

Actually, they do put lots of makeup on her, just like they do with everyone else. In their group, her and the poly girl wear the most makeup.

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with her skin color. Justine skye is darker than her and gets much more compliments, which I understand because justine looks much better than her (imo). So does Aja naomi king and many more.Not everyone is going to find who you find attractive, so get over it. Just because someone doesn't find this girl who happens to be dark skinned attractive doesn't mean that they're colorstuck.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Actually, that is the guy that was on x factor with them. They had a little pr xfactor relationship that ended pretty much when the show was over. Her last public bf was a polynesian male who also happened to be the poly girl's cousin. The one who uses the N word right in front of Normani without her saying anything. Both of those polynesians made fun of dark skin as well (just read this on lsa not too long ago). Yes she knew and so did her mom, but she still dated them and is friends with them. Both her and her mom "caped" supposedly.

latest

Actually, they do put lots of makeup on her, just like they do with everyone else. In their group, her and the poly girl wear the most makeup.

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with her skin color. Justine skye is darker than her and gets much more compliments, which I understand because justine looks much better than her (imo). So does Aja naomi king and many more.Not everyone is going to find who you find attractive, so get over it. Just because someone doesn't find this girl who happens to be dark skinned attractive doesn't mean that they're colorstuck.
Keep coming with that truth...

:salute:

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps

latest

What I meant is that she doesn't do her makeup like those fake looking instagram thots, which seems to be the male standard of attractiveness nowadays.

Cba to read what else you wrote bc you've made it clear you have something against her, very stalkerish of her and bitter. did she steal your ex? lmao

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
it would be best you spend more than two days on the coli before you start making accusations
Nikka got 23 post calling people c00ns:camby:

And yes the chick in my profile pic is a 10
Shut the fukk up you color struck brainwashed self hater. Your definition of a 10 is a girl who is NON BLACK (or light skinned) and European looking.

That girl in your picture would never look twice at you in the street, her idea of a good looking man is the likes of channing tatum and ryan lochte, not you :dead:

Edit: HAHA I know the girl in your avi. She's had shyt TONS OF PLASTIC SURGERY HAHAHAHAHAA. She's fake af. So your idea of a 10 is a girl who looked basic as hell before and has had lots of work done. You're simple minded and pathetic. fukking dumbass.

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
What I meant is that she doesn't do her makeup like those fake looking instagram thots, which seems to be the male standard of attractiveness nowadays.

Cba to read what else you wrote bc you've made it clear you have something against her, very stalkerish of her and bitter. did she steal your ex? lmao
No one can "steal" anyone. & if they could, she isn't attractive nor vibrant enough to "steal" someone who wants me. :queen:

Also, I already told y'all that I got that from lsa. I did this for almost everyone whose name I recognized including Bey, rih, ashanti, megan good, tika s and a few others. I absolutely showed favoritism toward ashanti. For everyone else, I posted the good (if I could find any) and the bad (or what you all would consider bad ex. dating white males). It really isn't that deep, at all.

I forgot all about this thread until people started quoting/dapping me in here again.

Judging from your other post in here, it's clear that you have serious issues. Probably very insecure about having darker skin. Seek help.

@MikeyC Do Justine Skye and Aja Naomi King next please. :smile:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was at the gym tonight, and right when I was about to leave Pitbul was performing on the Apollo:russell: but then these women came out dancing :gladbron: The one in the Bodysuit :takedat:. Had to look them up, don't think I ever heard of Fifth Harmony before tonight. Girl looking right in that suit. Need some gifs of her from this performance.

Fifth-Harmony-Pitbull-1-e1518585413991.jpg