How fine is Normani Kordei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I just came in here to add that she can dance ok, but can't sing, her last public relationship was with a non black male (polynesian, the poly girl's cousin in the group), and she let the poly girl in the group say the N word. :mjpls:

Also, if you care. She's fake smart, fake "woke"/"activist" (recites social media posts) and fake humble. She will see this thread in her google alerts and is fake tough/ "thick skinned" so maybe you all should be nice in the comments. She won't be able to see the votes unless she logs in though, so vote in your truth.

:russ: :mjlol: :banderas: that first or 2nd episode of Atlanta, when the rapper's friend was looking up Google Alerts on the rapper, made me realize one way artists, athletes keep track of themselves. Some real shiit.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
7 but deducted a point for wenching.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Coli militants out in full force again even though they'd never meet a girl 0.25% as attractive
:russ:

The poll asks you to rate based on attractiveness, yet you take other random ass nobody gives a fukk factors into consideration
:snoop:

Anyway she's an 8 at the very least

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Coli militants out in full force again even though they'd never meet a girl 0.25% as attractive
:russ:

The poll asks you to rate based on attractiveness, yet you take other random ass nobody gives a fukk factors into consideration
:snoop:

Anyway she's an 8 at the very least

Exactly, they shouldn't be allowed to vote with that bullsh#t

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif