Rate This Girl : Day 70 - Normani Kordei

How fine is Normani Kordei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Shes a solid 6. lol at nikkas givig her a ten.
Do ya know what the fukk a ten is:mjlol:
A '10' in your eyes is a girl like the one in your avi: NON BLACK plastered with tons of makeup. fukking colorstruck c00n.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lots of very color struck c00ns in here
It also didn't help that Mikeyc put that photoshopped pic of her kissing the white guy. She got 1s automatically for that without any research given.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_inline_odroslYo8C1tyepw0_500.gif
If that ain't a ten I don't know what is

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
To be honest when I see 5th Harmony videos she's the only one I watch. But ya'll know I think blkness is the default GOAT anyway

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I also saw her before makeup and not surprised but blk girl magic, she's gorgeous.

People have different preferences but sometimes I wonder what other people are seeing too. And I don't want to be so quick to call people color struck but
lOOcxKr.jpg

She looks beautiful without makeup or weave. I saw one pic posted in here where she had a breakout on her forehead but I've seen damn near every celeb with breakouts especially on zoomed up photos. She also has a beautiful aura that makes her even prettier physically.

But in the Christina Milian thread, a lot of guys said Christina always had an ugly face to them too. So I'm not going to try to understand it. lol

This is why no one should be offended by being called "ugly" because everyone won't find you attractive.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
A '10' in your eyes is a girl like the one in your avi: NON BLACK plastered with tons of makeup. fukking colorstruck c00n.
it would be best you spend more than two days on the coli before you start making accusations
Nikka got 23 post calling people c00ns:camby:

And yes the chick in my profile pic is a 10

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just came in here to add that she can dance ok, but can't sing, her last public relationship was with a non black male (polynesian, the poly girl's cousin in the group), and she let the poly girl in the group say the N word. :mjpls:

Also, if you care. She's fake smart, fake "woke"/"activist" (recites social media posts) and fake humble. She will see this thread in her google alerts and is fake tough/ "thick skinned" so maybe you all should be nice in the comments. She won't be able to see the votes unless she logs in though, so vote in your truth.
Thanks for the heads up. I've always found her very attracive. Chocolate, nice shape, lips look good. But considering your info, she gets a 8.