Rate This Girl: Day 105 - Karrine "Superhead" Steffans

How fine is Superhead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She does not look good in any of these pictures, the VladTV interview was her at her best :damn:
6 :whoa:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No vote, I'm conflicted:wow:
tumblr_inline_o1ti1oOpiA1sqw2t1_500.gif

I mean she is attractive but she took it on camera. And has been with a name that black guy of the 90's and 00's. And her name is Super Head, not OK Head or Meh Head. SUPER Head.

:jbhmm:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Most honest reply of the damn thread, to keep it a buck.

So is it fair to say that everyone who rated Karrine as low as they did would have no problem turning down the throat if she offered it, with no strings attached?
I gave her a 6, but Id take dome from a 4. Gettin head has little to do with how a chick looks.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I've learned this a long time ago about celebs lurking/posting on forums. My friend Wanda Fox is bffs with Foxy. She told me that Foxy went through depressive episodes reading shyt about her on forums. She lurks them and reads the nasty shyt that people says. A few other celebs have subliminally given clues that they are on certain forums. A guy who I was dating is a former NFL player (I mentioned this before here), he has threads on him on LSA and me and him had conversations on them. We're not as lowkey as we think. It's kinda scary how there's hella people lurking us and not saying shyt.
Nfl players out here dating trannys :usure: