Rate This Girl: Day 105 - Karrine "Superhead" Steffans

How fine is Superhead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:krs:that spoiler is her ??
:shaq2:don't know why i'm surprised. her name is superhead after all!!

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
You know why some brehs in here in they feelings that I said 5 and that a lie? Lol cause you still thinking in the perpsective of a young nikka. How I chose to rate a woman and furthermore how I view all women is based on the factors of the mental, spiritual and physical. Funny that the latter is the first when pay attention too. But the thing is this nikkas who always thinking in aspect of they dikk and not basing it on the first two factors wonder why they can't find balance in a relationship, even though she bad. Base on her track record, would I deal with her? No.. Does she have knowledge of her self and know who she is? Once again no. Is she trustworthy ? Based on her jumping from rotimi, Columbus short, and publicly saying she wants Wayne all the while still with Columbus. No that shyt ain't attractive cuzz! And from a street perspective, what makes her any different then the average board with no gag reflex? Nahmean. This isn't a diss to none of yall. Definitelly not some square cat that about to argue over some chick. A chick who is a known bop at that. Just think differently.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know why some brehs in here in they feelings that I said 5 and that a lie? Lol cause you still thinking in the perpsective of a young nikka. How I chose to rate a woman and furthermore how I view all women is based on the factors of the mental, spiritual and physical. Funny that the latter is the first when pay attention too. But the thing is this nikkas who always thinking in aspect of they dikk and not basing it on the first two factors wonder why they can't find balance in a relationship, even though she bad. Base on her track record, would I deal with her? No.. Does she have knowledge of her self and know who she is? Once again no. Is she trustworthy ? Based on her jumping from rotimi, Columbus short, and publicly saying she wants Wayne all the while still with Columbus. No that shyt ain't attractive cuzz! And from a street perspective, what makes her any different then the average board with no gag reflex? Nahmean. This isn't a diss to none of yall. Definitelly not some square cat that about to argue over some chick. A chick who is a known bop at that. Just think differently.
:what:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Went over your head. We look at shyt waaay differently. And what i say holds more weigh then you know. Look at the threads that are based on the shyt i just mention and how nikkas go through hell cause they constantly viewing shyt in the physical and wondering why the bytch put them thru hell. nikkas need start using common sense.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

+REP you if i could breh. difference between a nikka who think big and and boy who think small

and im giving this hoe a 2.

Muthafukkas is more turn on by her oral skills trying to negated the fact she a stone born hoe