Rate This Girl: Day 105 - Karrine "Superhead" Steffans

How fine is Superhead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
yeah im sorry but the fact she ran the fukk thru makes her a damn 3-4.

Im sorry breh but im not about to gassed this dense hoe. F that shyt

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This pic gets me the most because I can imagine myself in the room with her thick ass, this is the realest picture out the set, no filters or photoshop

dare I say... :leon:9

karrine-dfs.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This b!tch a walking STD. She probably got Sexually Transmitted Diseases that doctors haven't been able to identify yet. I give her a 1. Nasty hoe.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nikkas done turn this into a marriage eligibility thread lol

its like nikkas just can't look at a chick and rate them on what they see at that moment on some physical shyt. nikkas gotta think about who she fukked last week, what's her zodiac sign, can she cook and clean, etc....:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
its like nikkas just can't look at a chick and rate them on what they see at that moment on some physical shyt. nikkas gotta think about who she fukked last week, what's her zodiac sign, can she cook and clean, etc....:mjlol:

! usually don't care but this broad history supersedes everything. Fvck her. This the type of bird I wouldn't even fvck with 10 condoms on. This b!tch a 1. She's not bad enough for me to not think about her nastiness and just straight up scumbaggery.

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
! usually don't care but this broad history supersedes everything. Fvck her. This the type of bird I wouldn't even fvck with 10 condoms on. This b!tch a 1. She's not bad enough for me to not think about her nastiness and just straight up scumbaggery.
Thank you. And cats in here fuming over this bird of all people smh lol.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I get all that, but if you take away her history and looked at her on some "who's this random chick I see shopping at the mall" you just gonna judge her on her looks and nothing else.

Which I though was the whole basis of these threads. All that other shyt is irrelevant :manny:

I only judge females off looks If I'm not actively pursuing or speaking to them.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly breh I'm laughing at you. Cause yall shouldnt. Cause what you saying and not thinking outside of her looks. Recipe for disaster. Esp. With a bytch like superhead. I'm going to leave you to it though. Lmao