Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
She frequents forums supposedly. LMAO
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've learned this a long time ago about celebs lurking/posting on forums. My friend Wanda Fox is bffs with Foxy. She told me that Foxy went through depressive episodes reading shyt about her on forums. She lurks them and reads the nasty shyt that people says. A few other celebs have subliminally given clues that they are on certain forums. A guy who I was dating is a former NFL player (I mentioned this before here), he has threads on him on LSA and me and him had conversations on them. We're not as lowkey as we think. It's kinda scary how there's hella people lurking us and not saying shyt.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Yes. I'm an agent of Lady Banks. Kenneth you're so wise. I don't know why I thought I could hide anything from you. You're so smart and I'm dumb. I'm surprised I can use a keyboard. Am I spelling? My mom is gong to be proud of me.

sounds like some shyt someone from her camp would say :mjpls:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've learned this a long time ago about celebs lurking/posting on forums. My friend Wanda Fox is bffs with Foxy. She told me that Foxy went through depressive episodes reading shyt about her on forums. She lurks them and reads the nasty shyt that people says. A few other celebs have subliminally given clues that they are on certain forums. A guy who I was dating is a former NFL player (I mentioned this before here), he has threads on him on LSA and me and him had conversations on them. We're not as lowkey as we think. It's kinda scary how there's hella people lurking us and not saying shyt.
slightly off topic but im pretty sure charlamange the god and tariq nasheed lurk on here.

Actually I know Tariq is on here.

Matter of fact this would be a dope thread topic :jbhmm: