Rate: San Diego

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I'm trying to understand how LA is somehow better than San Diego.

Don't see the appeal.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm trying to understand how LA is somehow better than San Diego.

Don't see the appeal.
Ying And Yang. Both cities fill ppl needs in a diffirent way. If you want a laid back beach town with a family vibe and hotspots, what better city than Daygo?

If you want glitz and glammer, top notch nightlife, plus great weather, beaches and beautiful terrain nearby, what better city than LA?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Side note, i went to school in SD for like a year while I was in the Navy... i HATED it for like a month when i got there.

Then i stopped hanging on base, met people, went out, went places, etc., i loved the city afterwhile.

I remember being downtown playing pool with the pool sharks, the food, the underground salsa clubs, being able to go out on Sunday mornings/nights and still have fun, the rooftop bars on Christmas, etc. shyt was just a dope place to live. Food was on point, women were on point and polite, even the hood clubs in chula vista were a good time...

after I finished school i was offered a teaching position at the school with the Navy, basically training others in the IT program and I turned it down. Probably the biggest mistake I ever made in my life
Name some of those hood clubs in Chula?:lupe: How's the drink and ladies there?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
10 this might be the best city in cali.

Its got great foods and beaches and lots to do.

U will never hear someone who been to san diego say they dont like it.

A co-worker of mine prefers Virginia to it:mjlol:.

Truth be told, I've heard quite a few people complain that the weather is TOO good. They like to experience shyt like snow, and rain, and such.

Then nikkas go back home and get to questioning God when that EF-4 tornado snatches their house off the foundation:pachaha:.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Side note, i went to school in SD for like a year while I was in the Navy... i HATED it for like a month when i got there.

Then i stopped hanging on base, met people, went out, went places, etc., i loved the city afterwhile.

I remember being downtown playing pool with the pool sharks, the food, the underground salsa clubs, being able to go out on Sunday mornings/nights and still have fun, the rooftop bars on Christmas, etc. shyt was just a dope place to live. Food was on point, women were on point and polite, even the hood clubs in chula vista were a good time...

after I finished school i was offered a teaching position at the school with the Navy, basically training others in the IT program and I turned it down. Probably the biggest mistake I ever made in my life

Why did you turned it down breh?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only place I would like to potentially live in besides nyc. Never been but heard some great things about it and it seems right up my alley minus the nightlife like nyc

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The city is 6% black. I was there for 4 days and probably didn't see more than 10 black people. There is nothing culturally there for us, and by us I mean black people. Beautiful city, decent beaches, good food, but the city didn't vibe with me at all.
You speaking for all Black people?

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
The city is 6% black. I was there for 4 days and probably didn't see more than 10 black people. There is nothing culturally there for us, and by us I mean black people. Beautiful city, decent beaches, good food, but the city didn't vibe with me at all.

Depends on where you are in the city honestly. The southeast end where I grew up is were most of the black population (AA) is/lives.

And we do have are own cultural centers (world beat center, the Malcolm X library, and the AA World History museum just to name a few)in the area. We have MLK day parades, celebrate Juneteenth, etc. We also have a Somali and Ethiopian communities around but they are mostly on the East side of the county.

Yea we are only 6% of the population (its really more like 8-10%)here but that doesn’t mean anything really. Just gotta know the right people :yeshrug: