Rank Cowboy Bebop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How the hell is full metal alchemist in 1st?
:gucci:

Wasn't that shyt so trash that they scraped it and started over?

:hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These nikkas have no taste obviously ranking one piece that low...
I'm supposed to be interested in the adventures of this nikka?

Monkey_D_Luffy.png

nikka dressed like Jay z

Open toe sandals with choncletas with jeans on. How's the pirate king rocking sandals with jeans.

Trash
:hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Brotherhood follows the manga, that's why it's voted so high. If you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and check it out. Possibly the best anime of all time.
I might do that.

I gotta see for myself how they turned one of the worst, most boring animes I've ever seen, into possibly the best of all time.

What the fukk was going on with the original Series? Was that not based off the manga?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Brotherhood follows the manga, that's why it's voted so high. If you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and check it out. Possibly the best anime of all time.

Why is the manga of anything better to everyone ?

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Why is the manga of anything better to everyone ?

This one is different, so the original FMA anime didn't follow the manga (mostly because it wasn't done) so the story fell apart at a certain point and that shyt wasn't good at all.

Brotherhood follows the manga EXACTLY with no filler and somebody correct me if I'm wrong but that is somewhat rare in anime. Brotherhood is way better overall.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might do that.

I gotta see for myself how they turned one of the worst, most boring animes I've ever seen, into possibly the best of all time.

What the fukk was going on with the original Series? Was that not based off the manga?

The 2003 FullMetal Alchemist anime was starting to get ahead of the manga so they created a whole different second half of the storyline instead. They didn't want to bog the series down with tons of filler episodes.
Brotherhood was made to follow the entire storyline of the manga (which had ended by that point).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This one is different, so the original FMA anime didn't follow the manga (mostly because it wasn't done) so the story fell apart at a certain point and that shyt wasn't good at all.

Brotherhood follows the manga EXACTLY with no filler and somebody correct me if I'm wrong but that is somewhat rare in anime. Brotherhood is way better overall.

Why is it that way for all anime’s though? It seems that everyone says the manga is better than the anime.

You know why that is?