• Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
We gotta hit some more mediocre shyt, spread out the scores
Don't wanna run through all the classics at the start :wow:

Easy 10 :wow:
For some reason my tag don't be working tho :patrice: anyone else having this problem?

Fun fact that’s why I cut this series to 50. It was originally at 100 but I thought about the quality of the series.

I’m confident I can get 50 good animes instead of 100.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah I take suggestions. I personally have 42 animes written down ( Before I started this) so I’m open. I originally had an order on the animes but so many people wanted X.Y.Z animes that my order broke. I wasn’t even going to do one piece until the 20’s but yet here it is in the top 5

:mjlol: Just for nikkas to put it last.
Should have kept your original order. A lot of Bebop, FMA, and Hunterxhunter being done so early are probably going to make me score other series a lot lower than I would have otherwise.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Hell yeah I take suggestions. I personally have 42 animes written down ( Before I started this) so I’m open. I originally had an order on the animes but so many people wanted X.Y.Z animes that my order broke. I wasn’t even going to do one piece until the 20’s but yet here it is in the top 5

Mob Psycho 100 better be in there :ufdup:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Should have kept your original order. A lot of Bebop, FMA, and Hunterxhunter being done so early are probably going to make me score other series a lot lower than I would have otherwise.
Nah it’s cool I had Hunter x Hunter and FMA early anyway. Its one piece I didn’t want to do early.

But I’m just happy nikkas are enjoying it so far.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Have you put tenchi muyo, runoni kenshin, outlaw star, and street fighter 2 v, on your list?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
10. I try to rewatch Bebop at least once every year and always walk away with a different impression than before.

Of all the reasons it's great, imo what gets overlooked is how much diversity you find in the character designs. There are a ton of people of color represented in a variety of roles from being ordinary citizens, police officers, doctors, cartographers, bounty hunters. This is groundbreaking in a medium of which 99% of shows have homogenized skin tones (white) and faces, only choosing to differ in height, muscle mass and hair style/color. But Bebop gives us a world where every type of person is represented and equally struggle to survive in a harsh world. Even our heroes are poor eating scraps for lunch and there is no redemption arc when they get rich - they struggle like everyone does.

This was really the first anime to make me feel like I was watching a mirror to the world I see everyday. Always going to appreciate it for that.

Favorite episode - Ganymede Elegy. Jet is the first of the crew to confront their past. Final scene of him throwing the broken clock in the river, "time never stands still", is a microcosm of the entire show.

Favorite character - Edward. Everyone on Bebop is a selfish moody grump except for her. Bebop would be a straight tragedy if not for the life she injects into that crew.

Favorite OST - Probably Call me Call me, if for no other reason because it brings up the memory of Edward leaving the ship for good to find her own adventure in life.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Death Note: 8.35

For the sixth day of our rate that anime series we saw with our coli own Shimigami eyes Death Note receive a score of 8.35 placing it fifth in our series.

On to day 7

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For today we welcome our bounty hunter Spike Spiegel and his crew.

Cowboy Bebop
First Appearance:April 3, 1998
Final Appearance:June 26, 1998
Creator(s):Shinichirō Watanabe, Keiko Nobumoto and Toshihiro Kawamoto
giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Current leader board
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Berserk
Hellsing
Gungrave
Psycho Pass
Tokyo Ghoul
Spirited Away

My suggestions.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Boring anime and boring thread, no one will say this anime is bad. 7/10 pretty good but not my cup of tea

Let's do a more interesting and divisive one like Bleach next

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

These nikkas have no taste obviously ranking one piece that low...