Rank Cowboy Bebop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Fooly Cooly is one of my faves but I can see why people hate it.
I watched it during a time in my life where I literally watched and liked any anime I could get my hands on. Fooly cooly is the first anime that I flat out hated.

shyt just doesn't make sense even when you get it. Some girl opens a portal to another world in a boys head by hitting him with a guitar. Then robots start growing out his head, nothing happens and nothing makes sense until the last episode, and it still makes no sense at the conclusion.

:dahell: this is the face I had watching it.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I watched it during a time in my life where I literally watched and liked any anime I could get my hands on. Fooly cooly is the first anime that I flat out hated.

shyt just doesn't make sense even when you get it. Some girl opens a portal to another world in a boys head by hitting him with a guitar. Then robots start growing out his head, nothing happens and nothing makes sense until the last episode, and it still makes no sense at the conclusion.

:dahell: this is the face I had watching it.
Lol yeah I watched it at a time where I was watching some out there stuff(Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Boogiepop Phantom, Raxephon). I guess I like it cause it is so random and out there.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Lol yeah I watched it at a time where I was watching some out there stuff(Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Boogiepop Phantom, Raxephon). I guess I like it cause it is so random and out there.

Haven’t heard those two’s names in so many years :wow::wow:

I’m getting into Lain because of Digimon Tamers. The creator of Tamers (basically Digimon season 3) was heavily influenced by the dark and psychological thrills of Lain and implemented them into Tamers. Digimon Tamers is my most favorite Digimon season because of how dark and deep it was, figured I watch its older archetype.

Superstar
Daps
I missed the poll but would have given it a 10.

“...I’m.... ascending........”

:mjcry:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piece has better writing, characters, world building, plot twists, and foreshadowing than 99% of other shonen.
It's basically the second coming of the OG Dragonball (pre-Z), but cats don't give it a chance because it doesn't look like every other generic anime out there.
Even Akira Toriyama (the creator of DBZ) sat down with the creator of One Piece and did a crossover together:

latest

When's the last time you saw Naruto or Ichigo hitting corners with Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta on-panel? Put some respeck on my boy Luffy's name :birdman:
Just stocked up on East Blue 1-6. Only on book two right now but this is my first manga (bought Food Wars too but that's a different story :russ:)