Rate this anime day 44: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Rate: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
As an adult I have to rate the show as a 8.

Terrible plot but everything else was fantastic.

Heero Yuy was always trying to blow himself up or kill someone. The first few episodes is him trying to destroy his Gundam nikka you just landed 5 mins ago bro chill.

Actually I think everyone was a sociopath they blew up hella space colonies with Wing Zero buster rifle shyt was brazy. :russ:

I could go on and on.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Probably the best Gundam series
That OG toonami run has it up there DBZ in term of nostalgia. The story did get convoluted at times but still piff

Endless Waltz :wow:

Epyon :wow:

Wing Zero:takedat:

Heavy Arms :blessed:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
What’s your beef with Wing? It’s literally the only reason Gundam made it in America.
nah bruh, you skippin over 08th MS team
True. But then again, that only matters to the Pokemon crowd. Real anime heads aren't worried about what was poppin on Toonami to rate anime.

(with that said, i'm hating because it's not IBO. that's all)
still mad that aint no one brought up Sabor Marionette J. that anime was big among
Wartime ain't pretty. You ain't never fight for your beliefs. You never sacrificed for the greater good. Don't piss on their graves and say you're watering the earth. :ufdup:

Put some damn respek on their names, heathen. :ufdup::ufdup:

Viva La Tekkadan! :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:
You need to watch 08th MS team :mjtf:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been super busy this week, but this was an 8-8.5 for me, its funny as a kid I loved it but truly never understood it until I rewatched the whole thing a couple years ago.

What I love about Gundam series, are they are pretty much mostly about politics and l Space operas. As a kid you you dont understand it at all. Watching as an adult, the supporting pilots are just as interesting and it wasn't just Heero as I thought as kid. Endless Waltz, I would recommend to any Wing fans as its one of the best anime movies out there and just as good as the series.

Duo
Zechs Marquis :wow:

Wu Fang

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You didn't see the Miller Report? The two of them survive. In fact, a couple of more people survive. IBO don't have that rom-com ending.
:gucci: Nothing wrong with having a happy ending every once in a while. Wasnt aware of Millers report since I kinda grew out of my gundam phase around the mid 2000s. I will give it a watch at some point :patrice:

Been super busy this week, but this was an 8-8.5 for me, its funny as a kid I loved it but truly never understood it until I rewatched the whole thing a couple years ago.

What I love about Gundam series, are they are pretty much mostly about politics and l Space operas. As a kid you you dont understand it at all. Watching as an adult, the supporting pilots are just as interesting and it wasn't just Heero as I thought as kid. Endless Waltz, I would recommend to any Wing fans as its one of the best anime movies out there and just as good as the series.

Duo
Zechs Marquis :wow:

Wu Fang
That avatar tho :sadcam: NGE was also a GOAT

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The first anime I watched and I'm rewatching now on Hulu and then will watch the endless waltz

10/10 just for putting me onto the genre

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they did tho Docktor J and then rest of them old nikkas made the Gundams From Gundamium alloy for project meteor.They were made to be almost equally as strong and obviously stronger than any other mobile suits besides Tallgeese and Epyon

Thank you, finally some clarity...:beli: so they was built the same way the Lions of Voltron was....:ehh:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I was just talking with my boy about this, and he said this belongs in the trash after admitting to have never watched any Gundam series.:gucci:

he wants to start watching it but I told him he's 20 years too late, buddy missed that train.