Rate: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The story was all over the place so as such it is maybe the weakest Gundam plotwise which is a shame because everything else is brilliant. Zechs Marquis's is one of the most underappreciated characters I can think of in the series.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I feel more nostalgia for SEED which is odd because I watched it in my early teens compared to growing up with Wing. Heero >> Zechs >> Duo >>>> Kira

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Gundam Wing :blessed:

The greatest anime series ever behind Dragon Ball Z
The show doesn't really hold up, but what did it for us fans in the West; it will always be highly regarded. I love it.

IBO Stans make me sick

Spence

Superstar
Daps
GOAT shyt :wow:

One of the first true anime’s that had me in a chokehold midnights during toonami. :wow:

They flashed up during a commercial break “Japan is building a full size Gundam, your move america” and I promised 15 year old me we were going to see it before I died. Fulfilled that promise 15 years later as adult me carried teen me to Odaiba island to finally see it right before they tore down the original :mjcry: :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I rate it a 7. The only gundam series i watched and saw all the way through. The gundams were fantastic! Zero was prolly the only meh but the black and green gundamns were badass.

Visually its a 10. Story wise a 4. That whole hiro and the girl who was always wanted to suck him off was terrible. Bitcb was annoying. Treize was a bad ass antagonist tho. Such a classy prick.
That’s fair

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s been a minute since this thread. I believe we rated at least 5 different gundam versions and this came 2nd