Rate this anime day 44: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Rate: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
actually started iron blooded orphans
Yesterday...:ehh: the interface system is fukking stupid...:mjlol: Tony Stark would just rewire all that dumb shyt injecting nano machines into your nervous system?!? :bryan: for Bette control?!?:what: who made that decision!?!

That's their version of newtypes. Anyone who survives the procedure is basically a newtype in that world. And clearly there wasn't a Tony Stark 300 years ago. :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
actually started iron blooded orphans
Yesterday...:ehh: the interface system is fukking stupid...:mjlol: Tony Stark would just rewire all that dumb shyt injecting nano machines into your nervous system?!? :bryan: for Bette control?!?:what: who made that decision!?!
In each story it's a different system.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's their version of newtypes. Anyone who survives the procedure is basically a newtype in that world. And clearly there wasn't a Tony Stark 300 years ago. :mjlol:

The idea is just completely asinine...:mindblown: why would you inject UNKNOWN nanomachines for Computer / mind interface because the data is too much?!?:mjlol: who designed these shyts you telling me these kids can't find a software engineer to fix this bullshyt¿!?:mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Gave it a 6.

Animation was wack.

Storyline was borderline wack. (I remember watching this shyt and thinking "If I have to hear the phrase Total Pacifism again, I'm turning this shyt off")

The shyt was emo as fukk.

Had some great villains in Treize and Zechs, tho.

And the music was good.

And it was my intro to Gundam.

Still a 6. Most of that vote is nostalgia and remembrance of a time when Toonami was popping.

I always told myself if I got a white BMW M3, I would name it Tallgeese. :wow:

I got a grey M4 instead.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The idea is just completely asinine...:mindblown: why would you inject UNKNOWN nanomachines for Computer / mind interface because the data is too much?!?:mjlol: who designed these shyts you telling me these kids can't find a software engineer to fix this bullshyt¿!?:mjlol:

You're in space with laser beams, bullets, missiles, and enemies all around you while you try to maneuver your 2 story mecha through all that while not getting hit. That's a lot of things for your mind to keep track of, especially at the speeds the battles and projectiles be going at. Augmenting your nervous system and neurons isn't a wild idea in that scenario.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Gave it a 6.

Animation was wack.

Storyline was borderline wack. (I remember watching this shyt and thinking "If I have to hear the phrase Total Pacifism again, I'm turning this shyt off")

The shyt was emo as fukk.

Had some great villains in Treize and Zechs, tho.

And the music was good.

And it was my intro to Gundam.

Still a 6. Most of that vote is nostalgia and remembrance of a time when Toonami was popping.

I always told myself if I got a white BMW M3, I would name it Tallgeese. :wow:

I got a grey M4 instead.

Have you ever played Gundam Side Story on the Dreamcast? If there was a G Wing version with the Tallgeese, I'd be coppin that game and every version of it right now. :blessed:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're in space with laser beams, bullets, missiles, and enemies all around you while you try to maneuver your 2 story mecha through all that while not getting hit. That's a lot of things for your mind to keep track of, especially at the speeds the battles and projectiles be going at. Augmenting your nervous system and neurons isn't a wild idea in that scenario.

That's why Tony Stark built Jarvis to handle alot of the computing in the suits....:francis: you telling me these kids don't have the same idea to have a v.i. or a.i. handle the comes shyt?!? Plus the shyts almost killed this kid the first time out because his body not built for it...

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever played Gundam Side Story on the Dreamcast? If there was a G Wing version with the Tallgeese, I'd be coppin that game and every version of it right now. :blessed:

Never played it. Any good? Not like I have access to a Dreamcast tho. Maybe an emulator? I love Gundam in general.