• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I rate it a 7. The only gundam series i watched and saw all the way through. The gundams were fantastic! Zero was prolly the only meh but the black and green gundamns were badass.

Visually its a 10. Story wise a 4. That whole hiro and the girl who was always wanted to suck him off was terrible. Bitcb was annoying. Treize was a bad ass antagonist tho. Such a classy prick.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Its honestly not that good plot wise and the dialogue is cringe in a lot of spots with all philosophizing and random inner monologues the characters do about what's going on. But despite all its faults, the show works very well at getting you to like/root for all main characters, that with the nostalgia lens is enough to make it a guilty pleasure of mine. Btw, since we doing the og toonami animes, when outlaw star gonna get a poll? Gene Starwind is one of the goat MCs, he needs a poll.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They still never explained WHO made these gundams and why they are so strong than the rest of them...:beli: like damn will someone clearly explain that to me...

they did tho Docktor J and then rest of them old nikkas made the Gundams From Gundamium alloy for project meteor.They were made to be almost equally as strong and obviously stronger than any other mobile suits besides Tallgeese and Epyon

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Can give this a rating since I still have yet to see the entire series (got it all in one of my hard drives somewhere in this mf). I do appreciate it as the series that launched MSG in the US and the nostalgia of the mid-nineties animation (the good ol' days).

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I couldn't understand it when I was little, why some characters had the motivations they did, like Treize, Zechs. I had more appreciation when I was a little older. I thought it was pretty good when it was all said and done. Peace without violence? Some didn't want peace to be so easily attained.