Rate these cities from most desired to least as a black man.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
High concentration of tech jobs there, and I think the weather issue is over exaggerated. I'm there multiple times throughout the year and its really only an issue late fall/winter.
Yooooo.... Cars was sliding down hills in a winter storm... And it gets dark in the early evening

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gonna have to eliminate philly..lack of talent there plus less tech jobs than other places listed though I have a strong connect there (he's in financial though)

Thanks for the feedback thus far

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yooooo.... Cars was sliding down hills in a winter storm... And it gets dark in the early evening

How often do we get winter storms in Seattle though?

Yeah it gets darker early in the winter, but come summer time we get more hours of sun then the southern states. Fair trade off to me. Rather have more daylight when it's warm.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- Phoenix (iono why you left that off, Phoenix is piff)
- San Diego
-Seattle, WA
- Denver

-Austin, TX

-Raleigh, NC (Research Triangle Park in particular)

- Northern VA (but not the DC Area)

- DC Area

- a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

-Philadelphia
-Nashville

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
As a black male.

Virginia/DC
Philly
Raleigh

Just for great opportunities I would recommend Seattle, Raleigh, DC, and Austin's tech industry is booming too.

Can't go wrong with Denver, Nashville, or San Diego either, but I wouldn't recommend them.

If it were up to me I'd choose between Raleigh and Seattle.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I work in tech so I picked these for a reason. Not every career path offers a black person to live in a place such as Atlanta, which I have lived in, with a strong black experience.

Anyway I have listed some of these places I would at least consider career opportunities to move. Some I omitted like Phoenix, Boston, or San Francisco because fukk those places. Anyways here's my list.

-Seattle, WA
-Austin, TX
-Raleigh, NC (Research Triangle Park in particular)
-Northern VA / DC Area
-Philadelphia
-Nashville
-Denver / Fort Collins
-San Diego

Discuss.
replace raleigh with Charlotte

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hm, Seattle has been close to being nixed off my list because of the extreme weather but great summers? Hm..I have been intending to visit it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Hm, Seattle has been close to being nixed off my list because of the extreme weather but great summers? Hm..I have been intending to visit it.

Where did you hear that Seattle has extreme weather? We do get an abnormal amount of grey skies and rain (currently sunny), but we get next to zero snow and no humidity in the summer. Come summertime there isn't a city I'd rather live in then Seattle.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Where did you hear that Seattle has extreme weather? We do get an abnormal amount of grey skies and rain (currently sunny), but we get next to zero snow and no humidity in the summer. Come summertime there isn't a city I'd rather live in then Seattle.
Seattle in the summertime is :ohlawd: