Rate these cities from most desired to least as a black man.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
-Northern VA / DC Area
-San Diego
-Raleigh, NC (Research Triangle Park in particular)
-Philadelphia
-Seattle, WA
-Austin, TX
-Nashville
-Denver / Fort Collins

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I work in tech so I picked these for a reason. Not every career path offers a black person to live in a place such as Atlanta, which I have lived in, with a strong black experience.

Anyway I have listed some of these places I would at least consider career opportunities to move. Some I omitted like Phoenix, Boston, or San Francisco because fukk those places. Anyways here's my list.

-Seattle, WA
-Austin, TX
-Northern VA / DC Area
-Philadelphia
-Nashville
-Denver / Fort Collins
-San Diego

Discuss.
Full disclosure. I'm not black. But I will give you the Asian perspective for reference purposes. And if you are storing and analyzing data, go ahead and put me in the blacked.com fanbase demography.
Here's my ranking of cities best-to-least desired.

1. -Raleigh, NC (Research Triangle Park in particular)
2. -Northern VA / DC Area
3. -Philadelphia
4. -Denver / Fort Collins
5. -Nashville
6. -San Diego
7. -Seattle, WA
8. -Austin, TX

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Va/DC would be my choice. but its really expensive. philly has ugly hoes, but plenty of black folks. I'd probably pick nashville. been down there lots of times and I really like it.
there's some truth to this, the amount of black ppl will render u some decent odds but U WILL be astounded at the consistency of beasts walking around

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Suburbs....Philly's a ratchet ghetto city compared to D.C. and New York. You'll find some cute chicks there but, most of them live in the Main Line, Chester County, South Jersey burbs and Delaware.
LOL.
PAWG-to-bro ratio in Christiana Mall is off the charts.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My friend told me said he loved it there but he's a white guy so he's gonna have a different experience of it than I would. Also I heard of the racism there and after reading Mike Tyson's autobio and his experience there I had to nix it off my list.

Nah I'm just messin with you bruh. It's racist as hell here, you ain't missing much.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Suburbs....Philly's a ratchet ghetto city compared to D.C. and New York. You'll find some cute chicks there but, most of them live in the Main Line, Chester County, South Jersey burbs and Delaware.
Yeah I assume the best looking Philly chicks moved out the city to surrounding areas

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah I assume the best looking Philly chicks moved out the city to surrounding areas

As a rule, the richer an area is, the more beautiful the women are. Unlike other cities, people with money in the Philly area, live outside of Philly. Next time you come through, stop through anyone of these towns in the yellow. All the ratchets in the city. All the fly broads out there.

line_map.jpg

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Seattle, WA
-Austin, TX
-Northern VA / DC Area
-Philadelphia
-Nashville
-Denver / Fort Collins
-San Diego

THESE ARE NOT RANKED

Austin (no clue)

RDU/Raleigh nice standard of living and plenty of Black people. Cops are not very aggressive towards Black people. Higher level of educated people than most places because of the STEM/Universities. Walking spaces in Chapel Hill... And the games...

NOVA/DC My fave place. Good place for a person to get established and the money is good and strong active Black community

Philadelphia-Killadelphia ... ONLY if you have mad connects that are going to show you the ropes. It's a place where people grow up there and stay, so most people know each other and are deeply embedded

Nashville it's NICE, but the dams, potential flooding and sinkholes (I think sinkholes are throughout Tennessee) make it a risk Corps of Engineers Post Potential Dam Flooding Maps Online

Denver (no clue) BUT the GDs did threaten to drop Rick Ross down a mineshaft

San Diego, good place to make a start in if you're going to earn high income and can afford to buy property. It's diverse enough. I'd visit first though.

Seattle- Living in Seattle is nice... May through September. Lots of Asian food. The cops are completely nonchalant. Boeing does hire Black people. Another place that's super expensive but a good place to get a foot in, because of the overall quality of life. The people are laid back. And the public transportation system is actually pretty good for a spread out place. Even if you're the "only" Black person somewhere, you won't feel out of place. They're pretty much high.
Visit first though. Make sure you can take it getting dark after 4pm during the fall/winter and raining sideways damn near every day fall/winter. Bellevue has REALLY good shopping and happy hours because of the competition for customers. Yes, you can get a Ruth's Chris burger and fries for $6 at happy hour

Ruth's Chris Prime Steak House & Restaurant - Bellevue, Washington

Their bottom store is Nordstrom, Macy's is like JcPenney (or was), JC Penney like Target and only migrant workers go to Walmart ; Again visit.

Phoenix: nice, cheap easy going, cops not as racist as you'd think. You can live large in Phoenix and there are Black people there. A lot of professional come there for their jobs.
I enjoy Phoenix. Lots to do and easy to get in/out by air.

Check out www.phxsoul.com for Black peoples events.

Last edited: