“Rate Limit Exceeded” on Twitter.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Elon fired all his staff guys, and now Twitter can't run effectively :snoop:

This idiot tried to take all the good features on Twitter and put it behind paywall in order to make it profitable, and it's not working at all. 80% of the users will leave, and it won't be worth shyt.

Elon once again showing that the billions he's made is not due to his ability to run a business :mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is not “incompetence”…idk if his plan will work but he’s clearly attempting to draw a line in the sand to get folks to ante up for that twitter blue shyt…I just started using twitter again maybe a month ago and ngl I’m considering paying for the shyt…but I’m gonna wait to see how folks respond and see if there’s maybe enough backlash to get him to fallback on his plan

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
It’s censorship due to the riots in France. Macron pleaded with SM networks yesterday for censorship & this is Elon playing his part.

But some useful idiots would tell that there’s no censorship in the west.:russ:
Twitter as been instrumental in fast, decentralized new coverage. During the uprisings in the past few years, we saw raw updates coming from people in the streets.

I wouldn't put it past Macron and the Elites to see how dangerous fast information can be and to neutralize it. They want any news of the people rising up in France to be silenced ASAP.