“Rate Limit Exceeded” on Twitter.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twitter was a cool place for independent artists and musicians to promote their work. as well as writers, and photographers, and other creatives. Also, a great place for sports, news, technology, education resources, community activism, and even whistleblowers made Twitter a poppin platform.
Well, that's over now.
The old social media is over.
I don't know what's gonna replace it.

ya all these sites—tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. have adopted some very restrictive practices smh…there was a time when I didn’t have to sign up to view the content on any of these sites

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya all these sites—tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. have adopted some very restrictive practices smh…there was a time when I didn’t have to sign up to view the content on any of these sites
Philosophically this is one area the web3 diehards have right. You're getting a glimpse of how corporate internet standard is about to go and I hate it

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the corniness and tired topics on twitter

The app does provide quick news and communication
I get it. I'm kind of salty about there not being an alternative to up to the min news. But, not going to pretend all other ceos and owners of other social media companies are social progressives, I don't know their politics, but I had to drop it out of principle based on the blatant racism of Musk.

I can't justify letting their advertisers think their is an extra person, myself, on the platform and help make that POS musk money.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Twitter was a cool place for independent artists and musicians to promote their work. as well as writers, and photographers, and other creatives. Also, a great place for sports, news, technology, education resources, community activism, and even whistleblowers made Twitter a poppin platform.
Well, that's over now.
The old social media is over.
I don't know what's gonna replace it.
So many people have changed the trajectory of their future bloodline due to the space they created on twitter and this weird ass cac decides to take a shyt all over it.

I hate him :pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I actually was able to get media outlets to review my music and get remix work through Twitter. I also used it to work on bookings for shows in other areas. Great networking tool.

Well, now I gotta figure out something else...it's just so hard to rebuild a platform somewhere else. This sucks. Everybody is freaking out right now.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The app does provide quick news and communication
I really didn't fukk with it til COVID hit. Even if you had to deal with a lot of fake shyt, the ability to get instant news became a game changer.

TV nightly news ratings have probably plummeted. Seeing them report shyt that you already found out hours ago :mjlol: