RATCHET PAAG with tig ol bitties, long nails and turquoise hair cooking korean bbq. we smashin or na

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Naw. I mean if she threw it at me on some thot thirst shyt yea. But if I saw her in the street it wouldn’t be a pursue. I really hate egregious culture blending. People like this who take the worst stereotypes of other races/ethnicities and amplify it by ten are annoying as fukk.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
She prolly got dem dinner plate areolas..

full

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hell no. If I'm fukking with an asian bytch she gonna have long midnight hair with a dragon tattoo on her back. fukk i want with an imitation hood bytch for.
why do black people think they have a monopoly on hood.

it's like being from an african village seeing poor asians in flip flop sandals and showering with a bucket and going "aw look at these imitation villagers, swagger jackers, magnifying our stereotypes bet she got running water at home but just wanna be like us.:rudy: " :heh:

must be some southern dudes, cause growing up in the hood we had all races, nikka there was a filipino family in the jungles and that nikka ben got a sandal thrown at him just like the rest of us, messicans always lived along side us and were even more ghetto, wearing straight soccer socks and church shoes, mom extra ratchet poppin her neck and smacking her gum talking in spanglish. :heh:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Preparing meat with fake nails.................

Preparing and handling meat with jewelry on.................

:scust:
Some of the best slices of pizza I've ever had was from a shop that the dough hit the smoke blackened ceiling and the cook rolled the dough on his hairy arms..

never judge the process, only the result.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Naw. I mean if she threw it at me on some thot thirst shyt yea. But if I saw her in the street it wouldn’t be a pursue. I really hate egregious culture blending. People like this who take the worst stereotypes of other races/ethnicities and amplify it by ten are annoying as fukk.
:what: