RATCHET PAAG with tig ol bitties, long nails and turquoise hair cooking korean bbq. we smashin or na

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nope, I'm good. I don't like hoodrats and she's doing too much.

I'd rather smash this PAAG :youngsabo: :ohlawd:

A true PAAG
bCm0v09.png

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Naw...fukk that bytch...thought she was cool till i saw a interview and this bytch had the nerve to say that black women dont have natural fat asses, like literally theres no such thing as a black woman with a natural fat ass...like they all got implants...she said that shyt to cope with the fact she got implants...and that loud talkin ratchet shyt she do is an act, a minstrel show...shes showing you what she thinks of black women, who are her competition and ironically her main clientele...fukk her

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Well some observations here.

1. She can cook!

2. Pleasant voice.

3. Looks like a down ass female.

4. Wouldn't have any issue with her walking around my house with just that outfit on but those nails gotta go.

Basically this verbatim. She lost me at the nails but I could entertain some :shaq:-tivities with her if it came to it.

That's about it, though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She from the DMV.

And id smash, but I wouldnt be caught dead with this bytch. I cant stand hoodrats:camby:

Hoodrat Asian bytch from the DMV? :dahell: That statement makes no sense whatsoever. That's like being an Inuit living in an igloo in Nigeria. :mindblown: Asians and cacs in the DMV got paper out the ass and are bougie as fukk and generally hate black people and black culture thoroughly. :ufdup:Maybe if this bytch was from the Bay or Long Beach she'd seem more authentic as a "hood bytch". She's a Malibus most wanted chigger bytch from MoCo or NoVa. :scusthov: The type to fukk with hood nikkas and turn back into a fake ass Canal St. knockoff Becky when shyt gets too real.:heh: She is a disgrace to her famiry. :damn: Her parents probably doctors and shyt and losing sleep at night over this shyt.