RATCHET PAAG with tig ol bitties, long nails and turquoise hair cooking korean bbq. we smashin or na

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

dTVKL.gif

Man i'd have to tape this bytch mouth shut :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is unbecoming of you dear @Tommy Knocks

Normally you present the finest of PAAGs with pure Zhang Ziyi level of beauty:

ziyi-zhang-ziyi-15920943-1024-1540.jpg

Let us revert back to the old version of you who did not partake in the posting ratchet PAAGs.
You've not read me say I would smash once in this thread. :heh:

This was my gift to the coli. Its been awhile and figured I'd give back.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She got exposed for being racist even tho her bd is black

Also ass n tittys are fake
What context did she use the n-word? I think a lot of y'all are manipulative when y'all say/accuse some non-black person of using the n-word, but conveniently won't tell us the context they're using the n-word.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It does not matter breh and a lot of these non black chicks that try to act down will make a :mjpls: comment.
no, I think it's a mixture of a lot of things some people being raised in more diverse poor areas than others. when theres 2 mexican families you grow up next too all around blacks, you share a crib, share food, sleep over, they literally start to become black, its environment. you dont even see them as mexican, you see them as just one of the nikkas in the hood. for those in all black neighborhoods their brains can't compute it.

18st is a gang thats known to target black blood gangs, but they have black people in their gang that they dont see as black and role with their card, bang with them. for example this nikka been banging 18 since he was 6 before he probably even knew about any racial tension. if he say ese, doubt they'd blink twice (they would if you did tho), to them hes just one of the family. even in the pen, he;d go to their card and they would vouch for him AND protect him against black gangs. sometimes neighborhoods are like villages or tribes. they form tighter bonds than the overall with a bunch of far away strangers. at the same time you can't say the person is pretend, its environmental. if nipsey hussle was born in atlanta would he sound like a rolling 60s crip no he wouldnt. he'd sound like TI or some shyt. so how can you expect someone just because of skin tone, growing up around rollllins to sound any different?
maxresdefault.jpg

he bang with these nikkas, been around them since birth
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
no, I think it's a mixture of a lot of things some people being raised in more diverse poor areas than others. when theres 2 mexican families you grow up next too all around blacks, you share a crib, share food, sleep over, they literally start to become black, its environment. you dont even see them as mexican, you see them as just one of the nikkas in the hood. for those in all black neighborhoods their brains can't compute it.

18st is a gang thats known to target black blood gangs, but they have black people in their gang that they dont see as black and role with their card, bang with them. for example this nikka been banging 18 since he was 6 before he probably even knew about any racial tension. if he say ese, doubt they'd blink twice (they would if you did tho), to them hes just one of the family. even in the pen, he;d go to their card and they would vouch for him AND protect him against black gangs. sometimes neighborhoods are like villages or tribes. they form tighter bonds than the overall with a bunch of far away strangers. at the same time you can't say the person is pretend, its environmental. if nipsey hussle was born in atlanta would he sound like a rolling 60s crip no he wouldnt. he'd sound like TI or some shyt. so how can you expect someone just because of skin tone, growing up around rollllins to sound any different?

Breh, there's a big disconnect between folks who grew up in racially-diverse areas & folks grew up in all-black areas. People get on me because I don't freakout & make a big deal just because a non-black person used the n-word in the same context that black folks use the n-word.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh, there's a big disconnect between folks who grew up in racially-diverse areas & folks grew up in all-black areas. People get on me because I don't freakout & make a big deal just because a non-black person used the n-word in the same context that black folks use the n-word.
You from Dallas? Yea you def surrounded by mexicans, theres just no way of keeping ALL of them out of neighborhoods, youre going to get trickle downs, some that just bite the bullet and live around a swarm of black and adjust. Same goes for blacks living in mexican areas. I could legit understand spanish and I never even learned, I dont even know how my brain knows it either, I can legit decipher a conversation (not word for word but pick up the gist), its just from being around them all my lilfe. I eat Elote, tapatio (I even take this shyt back with me to asia its like crack), lucas pepper candy, chili mango lollipops, and to me it was normal until I moved away and told other black people I ate it, they were like "nikka the fukk is that". im like :dwillhuh: all black people in socal knows what those are. we all went to the same ice cream trucks.

Also I think the age of the internet confuses people. we didnt have the internet in the 90s, emails, youtube. we know the people in our 5 mile radius and that was it, you got your info from the newspaper, word of mouth, landline phone call conversations, etc. You didn't type to people all across the world like right as im doing. You just know what is around you. When I see a black person and he says "Im from malibu" and he has all white friends, I dont think he's a c00n, I completely understand whats going on there. Im not a social inept idiot. I completely understand there are various things going on in this world in microscopic detail beyond 'black and white". now a days, you have to be more sensitive to the naive people whos brains just cant understand it, this is why she has backed away from saying it, now with social media forums, these anomalies have learned uh oh, this isnt flying outside my neighborhood, theyre learning. but when shes back in her hood, Im sure shes back to her normal self and the people she grew up around think nothing of it, shes one of them. shes just lil mimi that wore pigtails and played barbies with when they were kids. and on her end, shes just programmed since childhood to record what shes heard all her life every day a million times since her brain was developing. she has no malicious intent behind it, the same way you have a southern draw and I have a proper cali accent. I didnt choose to sound this way, I grew up this way. carlton is not trying to be white or mimic a stereotypical white swagless nerd, he just grew up that way. will clowned him for it, but he understood why his cuz was like that.

im not saying there's no pretenders btw. they're out there too. like malibu most wanted type. but typically you can easily see it. there's a difference between that actor and paul wall. you can smell it (just like gangstas can smell a civilian no matter what kinda front he put up). paul wall and lovely mimi dont even look comfortable around cacs. :dead:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats msmimi. She’s actually cool with some nikkas I know

Shes cool ppl. Funny af but everything on her fake

Her ass actually got bigger after the kids and she didn’t even need the ass implants. She showed an old pic of her she was cute but skinny... typical asian

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This chick has a husband? And he allows her to dress like a thot all over social media? :mjlol:
Shes an entertainer. He knows whats selling

He seem cool af tho. She goofy af and they been together for hella long

She used to do those “lingling” skits on IG/Vine before she went on LHH ATL or whatever. She does nails (like a lot of hood asians), raps, do LHH, and now on youtube.

I like said she’s cool af.