RATCHET PAAG with tig ol bitties, long nails and turquoise hair cooking korean bbq. we smashin or na

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Hoodrat Asian bytch from the DMV? :dahell: That statement makes no sense whatsoever. That's like being an Inuit living in an igloo in Nigeria. :mindblown: Asians and cacs in the DMV got paper out the ass and are bougie as fukk and generally hate black people and black culture thoroughly. :ufdup:Maybe if this bytch was from the Bay or Long Beach she'd seem more authentic as a "hood bytch". She's a Malibus most wanted chigger bytch from MoCo or NoVa. :scusthov: The type to fukk with hood nikkas and turn back into a fake ass Canal St. knockoff Becky when shyt gets too real.:heh: She is a disgrace to her famiry. :damn: Her parents probably doctors and shyt and losing sleep at night over this shyt.

"chigger"
:leostare:

Mim-Wage Baller

ASAPdemon
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nope, I'm good. I don't like hoodrats and she's doing too much.

I'd rather smash this PAAG :youngsabo: :ohlawd:

A true PAAG
bCm0v09.png

Filipinas :wow:.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hoodrat Asian bytch from the DMV? :dahell: That statement makes no sense whatsoever. That's like being an Inuit living in an igloo in Nigeria. :mindblown: Asians and cacs in the DMV got paper out the ass and are bougie as fukk and generally hate black people and black culture thoroughly. :ufdup:Maybe if this bytch was from the Bay or Long Beach she'd seem more authentic as a "hood bytch". She's a Malibus most wanted chigger bytch from MoCo or NoVa. :scusthov: The type to fukk with hood nikkas and turn back into a fake ass Canal St. knockoff Becky when shyt gets too real.:heh: She is a disgrace to her famiry. :damn: Her parents probably doctors and shyt and losing sleep at night over this shyt.
Shes from a village in vietnam not taiwan.

I think she said they were given asylum. They don't put those refugees in baller homes, they get section 8.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y’all diss Black Women for less than this tho :snoop:
Some of y’all BM are worthless breh

:mjlol: You BW-worshipping simps are such pathetic panderers. Most of the nikkas in this thread said they would smash this ratchet PAAG, but wouldn't wife/seriously date.

:comeon: That's the exact same attitude nikkas have towards black hoodrats.

Last edited: