Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is still just a workaround at a gameplay level. You're still going to deal with loading screens and start up screens.
There’s loading screens in the PS5 version.

You also don't get to benefit from SSD perks like the suspend feature on Xbox or quick launch on PS5.
These are the types of benefits reasonable people always said would be apparent. Load times, and quality of life stuff would greatly improve.

It’s all the talk about “new worlds not available anywhere else” and the “new way only PS5 games would be made” that was BS from the jump. Some of us called it out. And sony stan’s here were adamant we were wrong. Even in this thread a couple pages back we got people saying how the SSD was absolutely integral to this games existence. Now all of that is gone and the goalposts have been moved to “you need more ram” :stopitslime:
Either way, make a PC with similar specs as a PS5 now with 32GB of RAM instead of a m.2 SSD, and let's see if you can bring it to $500. I can tell you right now it's impossible. GPU alone will be over a rack.
PS5 is a great deal for price vs performance. No argument from me there. Just talking specifically about the SSD hype:manny:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
There’s loading screens in the PS5 version.

These are the types of benefits reasonable people always said would be apparent. Load times, and quality of life stuff would greatly improve.

It’s all the talk about “new worlds not available anywhere else” and the “new way only PS5 games would be made” that was BS from the jump. Some of us called it out. And sony stan’s here were adamant we were wrong. Even in this thread a couple pages back we got people saying how the SSD was absolutely integral to this games existence. Now all of that is gone and the goalposts have been moved to “you need more ram” :stopitslime:

PS5 is a great deal for price vs performance. No argument from me there. Just talking specifically about the SSD hype:manny:

I dont know why you think its a good idea to talk so indepth about games you clearly havent played.

This is like another "the spear is just a traversal item" situation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont know why you think its a good idea to talk so indepth about games you clearly havent played.

This is like another "the spear is just a traversal item" situation.

I don’t even know why yall go back and forth with him, i got like two meach responses in me max at this point.

It makes no sense to argue with dudes who don’t even partake in the hobby outside of arguments.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So why you in here 5 minutes after 10 talking about trolling

Either it's #shambles or you the one trolling. Maybe a bit of both...

I still have to embarass you in street fighter for being such an incessantly shyt poster :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is the Skip Bayless of the Arcadium.

Breh enters every thread on:

its-my-turn-skip-bayless.gif