Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its 10 am and ya'll weirdos are trolling about a game you dont have about specs not knowing how the game runs with any of those settings/parts.

I'm sure the min specs are going to be a 1:1 dupe of the ps5 performance. god ya'll really don't even be trying any more with this shyt.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Its 10 am and ya'll weirdos are trolling about a game you dont have about specs not knowing how the game runs on with any of those settings/parts.

I'm sure the min specs are going to be a 1:1 dupe of the ps5 performance. god ya'll really don't even be trying any more with this shyt.

When Returnal came to PC, there was some controversy around the absurdly high minimum RAM requirement, and that was to compensate for the lack of SSD for some PCs for instantly loading up new areas. Basically they store neighboring areas in immediate memory, instead of loading them up from the SSD from scratch.

This game looks like its gonna need 16GB of RAM just to play the game at decent performance, and 32GB for higher ends of performance.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 10 am and ya'll weirdos are trolling about a game you dont have about specs not knowing how the game runs on with any of those settings/parts.

Bruh, for real. XBox has a pretty solid set of releases lined up that have generated a level of excitement we haven't seen for them in a bit, and brehs would rather try to put together a gotcha moment over a game they supposedly don't care about, isn't even out, and they likely won't play. shyt crazy. :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, for real. XBox has a pretty solid set of releases lined up that have generated a level of excitement we haven't seen for them in a bit, and brehs would rather try to put together a gotcha moment over a game they supposedly don't care about, isn't even out, and they likely won't play. shyt crazy. :dead:

I don't get it. I may have like 10 posts in that acti thread because those games outside of diablo, which I have. literally have no interest to me. I can't understand making it a point to continuously do shyt like this, it just looks lame and insane.

When Returnal came to PC, there was some controversy around the absurdly high minimum RAM requirement, and that was to compensate for the lack of SSD for some PCs for instantly loading up new areas. Basically they store neighboring areas in immediate memory, instead of loading them up from the SSD from scratch.

This game looks like its gonna need 16GB of RAM just to play the game at decent performance, and 32GB for higher ends of performance.

I got a 4080 but only 16 gb of ram iirc. they really trying to finesse a gotcha over needing a 2-3k pc to play it near the ps5 experience. shyt is wild trolling.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't get it. I may have like 10 posts in that acti thread because those games outside of diablo, which I have. literally have no interest to me. I can't understand making it a point to continuously do shyt like this, it just looks lame and insane.

I got a 4080 but only 16 gb of ram iirc. they really trying to finesse a gotcha over needing a 2-3k pc to play it near the ps5 experience. shyt is wild trolling.

Meach in here doing jumping jacks bragging about being able to finally play it on a steamdeck :coffee:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its 10 am and ya'll weirdos are trolling about a game you dont have about specs not knowing how the game runs with any of those settings/parts.

:mjlol:

#residualshambles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What would I be in shambles about? Please inform me

Everything meach and titan argues about daily is from the perspective of people that really don’t care about playing games at all, to them we’re all dying because of a court case that has zero effect on games we actually play

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • Its 10 am and ya'll weirdos are trolling about a game you dont have about specs not knowing how the game runs with any of those settings/parts.

Y’all said these games needed PS5 SSD PERIOD. Now we moving goalposts to performance. Obviously the game wont perform the same on weaker hardware.

Point is it exists, where sony told y’all it couldn’t.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

What’s crazy is, we have a member who said this is how things would work and he got ridiculed for it and told he didn’t know what he was talking about.
All of these customizations to the SSD in the consoles basically boils down to more available ram, and less need for strenuous data management. Which is great, but on the PC side you can just get more ram
Now the idea is some great epiphany and proof of PS5 SSD prowess.

One day y’all gone start listening to me. Batting 1000 right now :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

• Y’all said these games needed PS5 SSD PERIOD. Now we moving goalposts to performance. Obviously the game wont perform the same on weaker hardware.

Point is it exists, where sony told y’all it couldn’t.

Yall? I didnt say shyt about no ssd iirc u goofball

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
What’s crazy is, we have a member who said this is how things would work and he got ridiculed for it and told he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Now the idea is some great epiphany and proof of PS5 SSD prowess.

One day y’all gone start listening to me. Batting 1000 right now :wow:

This is still just a workaround at a gameplay level. You're still going to deal with loading screens and start up screens. You also don't get to benefit from SSD perks like the suspend feature on Xbox or quick launch on PS5.

Either way, make a PC with similar specs as a PS5 now with 32GB of RAM instead of a m.2 SSD, and let's see if you can bring it to $500. I can tell you right now it's impossible. GPU alone will be over a rack.